Ama Dablam Climb (6812m) – 35 days
Technical and Challenging peak.
- Summit Ama dablam((6812m).
- Amazing views of some of the highest mountains in the world.
- Take one of the worlds most exhilarating flight to Lukla.
- Climb with some of the experienced climbing Sherpa and staff.
- Acclimatize safely on a well-paced trek
- Experience the warm hospitality of the people, Sherpa lifestyle, culture.
Mt. Ama Dablam is a popular peak for climbers and probably the most pictured peaks in the world. The 6812m peak was once described by Edmund Hillary as being unclimbable. It is visible on the way to the base camp of Everest, located very closed to Thyangboche monastery. Everyone who has been to the Everest trail fantom the uniqueness and beauty of the peak. Though it is less than 7000 meter in height it is categorized as expedition peaks. Annually average 10 to 15 teams goes to the Everest region to climb Amadablam alone.
For climbers, its beauty, shape, seemingly inaccessible summit and accessibility fire their desire to make an attempt on it. It has been revered, awed, photographed and climbed, unlike other peaks. Normal route via south ridge would be used to summit the peak. Compared to other possible routes this offer relatively easy access to the summit.
Besides the sheer grandeur of the peak, it is technically challenging with a knife-like ride and a perpendicular face leading to the top. Climbers require some advance mountaineering skills together with a good fitness and a window of opportunity to conquer it.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel(BB).
- Day 02: Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and final preparation for expedition.
- Day 03: Fly Lukla and trek to Phakding.
- Day 04: Trek to Namche.
- Day 05: Rest day in Namche. Acclimittization. Day hike to Khumjung.
- Day 06: Trek to Phortse.
- Day 07: Trek to Dingboche.
- Day 08: Rest day in Dingboche. Day hike to Chukkung Ri.
- Day 09: Trek to Amadablam base camp.
- Day 10: Base camp preparation.
- Day 11 - 28: Amadablam climbing period.
- Day 29: Trek from Base camp to Debouche.
- Day 30: Trek to Namche.
- Day 31: Trek to Phakding.
- Day 32: Trek to Lukla.
- Day 33: Flight to Kathmandu. Trasfer to hotel(BB).
- Day 34: Rest day in Kathmandu.
- Day 35: Tranfer to airport, depart Kathmandu.
- 1 person US$ 14000 per person
- 2 person US$ 11250 per person
- 3-5 person US$ 8500 per person
- 6-9 person US$ 7200 per person
- Climbing permit, park fees
- Airfare or ground transportation according to programme
- Meals, accommodation in lodge or tent, cooking and eating utensils
- Service of sardar (guide), cook, kitchen and Sherpa assistants
- Porters to carry camp equipments, food and members personal baggage of 15 kg each
- Warm clothing for porters, Sherpa climbing guide and his equipment allowance
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- All arrangement at base camp are included
- Laision Officer appointed by Nepal Government
- Personal clothing and climbing equipment, sleeping bag
- Personal accident insurance, emergency evacuation cost
- Oxygen and oxygen set, medical box, alcholic beverage, laundry and tips
- Rescue cost, climbing gears, climbing and camping equipment above base camp
- High altitude food, communication equipment
- Insurance and expenses of personal nature and tips, and expenses that are not specifically mentioned
Mustang Mountain Biking Tour
Nepal Mustang Mountain Biking for adventure seekers- A Thrilling Experience Nep
Treasure of Taplejung
Taplejung is a far-flung district located in the eastern development region of t