Annapurna Base Camp Trek – 7 days
A quick escape to ABC (4130m).
- Highest Point Annapurna Base Camp (4130m)
- Visit of popular Gurung village like Ghandrung and Chhomrong
- Jhinu Natural Hot Spring
- Himchuli, Annapurna South, Barahi Shikhar, Annapurna I, Glacier Dom, Gangapurna, Annapurna III and Machhapuchhre
- Explore Annapurna conservation area and extensive rhododendron forests
- 7 days point to point walking with full porterage, accommodation and all meals
Annapuran Base Camp is popularly known as Annapurna Sanctuary as you will be trekking in the heart of the region. Annapurna foothill region is the focus of the article “Honey Hunters of Nepal”, written by Eric Valli and Diane Summers and another article “Annapurna Sanctuary for the Himalaya” written and photographed by Galen Rowell. Both articles were published in National Geography magazine. It has been the subject of writers , photographers and climbers since Mourice Herzog first ascent to (8000m) peak Annapurna 1 back in 1950s.
The glacial basin of Annapurna Sanctuary is formed by the circle of Annapurna Himalaya range, Gangapurna and Machapuchre. As you travel from Chumro towards the Sanctuary the trail pass through narrow valley which is prone to avalanche in winter and early spring. You follow Modi Khole (river) through thick bamboo and rhododendron forests into the center of lateral moraine and base camp of Annapurna to view the spectacular Annapurna range all around.
Net per person in US$
- 1 pax: US$635 per person
- 2 pax: US$585 per person
- 3-5 pax: US$535 per person
- 6-9 pax: US$485 per person
- 10-15 pax US$440 per person
- All meals and accommodation in lodge/tea house during the trek
- Service of trek guide
- Porters to carry personal baggage each 15 kg.)
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters
- Annapurna Conservation entry permit (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Private transfers to trek start/end point from Pokhara airport or Hotel
- Personal clothing and sleeping bag
- Airfare and transportation to and from Pokhara
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Emergency evacuation and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips.
- Hotel accommodation, sightseeing and meals in Katmandu and Pokhara
Departure: Anytime as per your choice of date