Annapurna IV (7525m) climb – 30 days
Popular climbing peak in the I'm very happy with the service and the quality and i recommend your website to my friends whenever i get the chance. Last week I have tried this medicine and would like to recommend you. - high quality of the medications we offer is the subject of our primary concern. Annapurna region.
Annapurna is one of the highest massifs in the world. The massif itself is 35 miles levitra or cialis medicine long. The mountain consists of many peaks, five of which are named. Annapurna II (26,041 ft) is the tallest of the peaks, two peaks tower up at each end of the massif like giant bookends.
Our trip starts passing through the fascinating Kaligandaki river gorge, highpass at Thorang La and beautiful villages at the foothills of Annapuran make this trip one of the popular climbing peak in the Annapurna region. Annapurna section is one of the popular and memorable holiday destinations.
In 1950, Annapurna became cheap levitra prices with prescription the first 8,000-meter peak to be successfully climbed. The earliest expedition to the Himalaya lead by H.W. Tilman used Annapurna IV to build up his expedition team free samples of levitra to other formidable Himalayan peaks. A Canadian Everest buy viagra professional online expedition team in 1981 used its normal route to test and train their climbers. Since 1950 when it was first attempted by W.P. Packard and Charles many teams have climbed cheap viagra or cialis the peaks. Earlier expedition to climb this peak failed levitra in mexico because of ice above camp I, weather and logistics. A German expedition lead by Heinz Steinmetz was the first to attempt the summit.
Annapurna IV is considered one of the easier peaks of all the Annapurnas. The normal route is buy cialis usa approached via the Manang side. It requires two hours of walking from base camp to want to buy levitra reach the bottom of the mountain. It requires approximately 65-70 degrees of steep climbing with approximately 500m to reach Camp I. To reach Camp generic prescriptions propecia II approximately 1000m of fixed rope will be required along the ridge with some stretches of steep climbing. From Camp II to Camp III is relatively easy with gradual climbing. However, approximately 1300m - 1500m of fixed rope will low cost propecia be required. From Camp order cialis lowest price III to the summit does not generally require ropes. Avalanche hazards exist.
Base camp is a day from Ongre airport from Manang. Three weeks should be considered for setting up high camps and climbing the peak. And two weeks for a walk levitra los angeles in and out of base camp. The normal route through the east ridge would be used to attempt the summit.
COST-Private Trip: Net in per person in US$
- 1 person US$ 12500
- 2 person US$ 10000
- 3-5 person US$ 7500
- 6-9 person US$ 5500
- Climbing permit, park fees
- Airfare or ground transportation according to programme
- Meals, accommodation in lodge or tent, cooking and eating utensils
- Service of sardar (guide), cook, kitchen and Sherpa assistants
- Porters to carry camp equipments, food and members personal baggage of 15 kg each
- Warm clothing for porters, Sherpa climbing guide and his equipment allowance
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- All arrangement at base camp are included
- Laision Officer appointed by Nepal Government
- Personal clothing and climbing equipment, sleeping bag
- Personal accident insurance, emergency evacuation cost
- Oxygen and oxygen set, medical box, alcholic beverage, laundry and tips
- Rescue cost, climbing gears, climbing and camping equipment above base camp
- High altitude food, communication equipment
- Insurance and expenses of personal nature and tips, and expenses that are not specifically mentioned
USD 5500Per Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Alpine Climbing
- Max Altitude : 7525 m.
- Best Time : Spring (April to May), Autumn October to November
- Trip Days : 30 days