Annapurna Mountain Bike Tour – 15 Days
- Excellent and amazing ride to an unbeaten path of the Annapurna Circuit trail
- Explore natural beauty of forest, river and flora and fauna
- Immerse in the rich culture of Nepal and Tibetan ethnic groups
- Magnificent mountain views of Annapurna
- Abundant wildlife like Mountain Goat, Blue Sheep
- Cross Thorangla (5,416m) is the highest point & challenging pass
- Traverse to the south face of Annapurna
Annapurna Circuit is one of the most popular and best treks and also one of the best high-altitude mountain biking destination for riders all around the world. You will follow the trekking and biking trail on your bicycle savouring some of the spectacular views of the beautiful mountains and nature. This is one of the most amazing rides and an adventure you can have once in your lifetime. One cannot only be amazed but fall in love with the surroundings, people and culture. You ride through the rich variety and vistas from the rolling hills of Marsyandi to the Himalayan interior from lush green pine forests through the change of scenery at the limits of Thorung La (5416m) and the area of the remains of Muktinath – Kagbeni and Jomsom is extremely interesting. There are many hotels and teahouse along the course of making your biking trip comfortable.
The hills are dotted by numerous villages, which are linked by footpath. You use these networks of footpath made by local people to visit several destinations. The people in the villages are friendly and hospitable. This is the nature of our people and smiling faces and amicability is what you will find in the villages. Depending upon the season you come across local people in their distinctive ethnic dress and cultural festivals. On this major trade route of the Annapurna area, you are likely to meet traders from Tibet with a caravan of mules, porters carrying construction materials and soldiers at a certain junction along the route.
If you want to avoid tourism on the Annapurna Circuit you can rather make a Manalsu round trip
Note: The schedule stops shown above are a guideline only. It may change due to weather and other logistic condition. Best available and comfortable accommodations are chosen for overnight stay. The standard varies from place to place depending upon the remoteness of the scheduled stop. The tracks and trails are in proximity to many road heads and telephone connection. In an emergency situation, it is always possible to contact our office or helicopter for rescue and help at any time.
Private Trip Cost: For Cost Please mail us.
- Personal cycle
- Mountain bike guide and support staff
- Insurance, wages and transportation for supporting staff
- All meals as per itinerary
- Trekking permit and Biking permit
- Bus to Besi Sahar and Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Porters for carrying your bags
- Accommodation on BB in Kathmandu , Nagarkot, and Pokhara
- Tea house accommodation on full board while on biking
- Safe drinking water
For biking tour and price inquiries please contact us at kht@email@example.com
Please mail usPer Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : 4
- Max Altitude : 5416 m at Thorangla
- Best Time : Spring (Mar - May) / Autumn (Oct - Nov)
- Mode of Trip : Mountain Bike / Lodge
- Trip Days : 15