Annapurna Sanctuary Trek 11 Days
- Immerse yourself in Nepali life as you trek through Gurung villages
- Breathtaking vistas trekking amongst the Annapurna range
- Soak yourself up at a natural hot spring
- Enjoy and be mesmerized by the flora and fauna of the Himalaya
- Savour uninterrupted views of the Annapurna range
The schedule stops as shown above are a guideline only. It may change dues to logistic reason and other condition like weather, etc which are beyond our control. There are several flights throughout the day between Kathmandu and Pokhara. The flight may be delayed due to weather and technical condition especially in winter and monsoon time. In winter the thick fog in Kathmandu airport in the morning may delay subsequent flight. Trek to Annapurna is a popular trek. There are several good quality lodge accommodation on the trail. Many lodges provide hot shower by using solar panels.
Caution: In winter and early spring the section near Hinko can be dangerous due to avalanches from Hiunchuli and Annapurna South which are above but can not be seen from here. The avalanche, can come crashing into the valley with unbelieving speed. Extra precaution at this point can avert the possible danger.
FIXED DEPARTURE / JOIN IN COST US$1085 per person
- All airport transfers
- During trek all meals and accommodation (double sharing in most places) in standard lodge
- Porter to carry personal baggage (14 kg each)
- Expert first aid trained trek guide (Sardar), accident insurance for staffs and porters, and ground transportation on private vehicle as required
- National park fees and domestic airfare
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and sightseeing tour
- Porter or yak if required to carry extra baggage or photographic equipment
- Personal equipment and clothing and sleeping bag
- Accident insurance, emergency evacuation
- Expenses of personal nature like bottled beverage, hot shower, laundry and tips
- Expenses due to flight delay and any other services that are not specifically mentioned are not included.