Best day hike treks from Kathmandu!!!
Beside Dhulikhel, Nagarkot (2175m) is popular with tourist and local people alike. There are several tourist standards hotels that fit in with every budget. An overnight stay would allow you to see a memorable view of sunset and sunrise over the Himalayas. This ridge is linked with 32-km road with Kathmandu. Bhaktapur City is en-route.
Kathmandu, Capital City of the kingdom of Nepal, is situated in a basin surrounded by chain of mountain. Eastern rim of the valley from Nagarkot to Kakani provides easily accessible and a quick approach to the mountain. The Himalayan view from Mt. Everest in the east to Manaslu and Hiumchuli in the west can be seen throughout the trail. Langtang and Ganesh Himal dominates skyline on the north. On a clear day part of the range of Annapurna can be seen. The village dotted on the ridge and foothill of this section of the rim gives a bird eye view of diverse culture. The oak, pine and rhododendron forests give different view of the fast disappearing forest resource of Nepal.
Please select one of the following day hikes that you would like to take:
1. Day Hike to Nagarjuna – ( 5/6 hours walk)
2. Gundu to Sanga day Hike ( 6-7 hours walk)
3. Shivapuri – day hike – ( 5/6 hours walk)
4. Changunarayan to Sundarijal – day hike – ( 5/6 hours walk)
5. Champadevi – day hike – 5/6 hours walk
6. Dhulikhel to Namobuddha via Panauti – day hike – ( 6/7 hours walk)
7. Pulchauki (2759m) – day hike – ( 5/6 hours walk)
8. Changunarayan to Nagarkot (2175m) – day hike – (5/6 hours walk)
NEPAL TOURISM NEWS VIEWS & INFO – DEC 2021
HIGHLIGHTS OF NOV 2021 ISSUE Editorial Tourism Kick started in Nepal! The fir
TRAVELLERS ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE MANAGEMENT REGULATION 2021
Published on 27 Sep, 2021 This new regulation is enacted by the Nepal governmen