Best of Nepal tour – 10 days
Visit to the ancient cities, Picturesque Pokhara with soft Annapurna foothill trek and Jungle Safari at Royal Chitwan National park
NEPAL is amazing place and Nepalese are amazing people! Though the country is small yet the varieties it offers to visitors are many. Its history, geography and the people made this country simply amazing. And Kathmandu is the perfect place to start your holiday. Upon arrival in Kathmandu take a rest before starting sightseeing tours of the city to see rich cultural heritage of Nepal that includes life style, art and architecture that dates back to centuries.
After Kathmandu visit, you travel to Pokhara which is a small city situated by a lake called Phewa. The lakes and the activities around it give entirely different flip on the level of your enjoyment. Enjoy the peaceful environment of the lake in the boat in Phewa Lake where you could see the shadow of Fish Tail peak. Fish Tail known in Nepali as Machhapuchere is a beautiful peak as impressive as the famous Matterhorn in Switzerland.
Next would be a short trekking on the Annapurna Foothill that provides panoramic views of Annapurna and Fishtail along with small villages enroute and finally you go southern flanks of Nepal to Chitwan national park. In Chitwan two days watching wild lives on elephant back and jungle walk. You ride in a dugout canoe in Rapti River to see rare species of crocodile and local and migratory birds. Afternoon jeep ride deep inside the jungle provides more opportunities to observe wild lives. In the evening you are treated with local Tharu cultural dance and songs.
Cost as per group size
- 2 person US$ 1730 per person
- 4 person US$ 1590 per person
- 6 person US$ 1520 per person
- 8 person US$ 1475 per person
- Single room Supplement: US$ 430
- Arrival/departure transfers in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara as per itinerary
- Professional tour guide (English speaking) during sightseeing tour
- All entrance fees to the monuments as per itinerary
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara would be using 4 star Hotel on BB, in Chitwan Deluxe resort on fullboard plan plus all jungle activities
- 2 nights 3 days light trek in Annapurna Foothill with all meals, guide, porters plus Lodge/Guest house accommodation
- Private transfer to Chitwan from Pokhara
- Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara, Chitwan to Kathmandu
Cost does not include:
- All major meals (lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhfara)and personal nature expenses
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, mineral water, laundry, and tips.
- Personal health and accident insurances
Winter Treks In Nepal- Top 8 Places
Winter trekking in Nepal may take a bit more planning, but the beautiful scenery
Mustang Mountain Biking Tour
Nepal Mustang Mountain Biking for adventure seekers- A Thrilling Experience Nep