Best short hikes from Pokhara and Kathmandu
A trek or hike in the mountains of Nepal is not a wilderness experience. It is rather a cultural and nature experience. It is a journey through various ethnic cultures, religion and geographical diversity of this small landlocked country. It is famous for God, Goddess, temples, brave Gurkha soldier, and climbers; of course the gleaming Himalayan range and Mt. Everest. There are rich varieties of flora and fauna within a limited area. Its topography starts from lowest elevation of about 100 meter in Terain plain to 5000 meter in the high mountain terrain. High peaks are from 6000 meter to Mt. Everest at 8848 meter above sea level. The mountains in the middle range are dotted with numerous villages. They are interlinked by footpaths. You use these networks of footpath made by local people to travel from village to village.
use these networks of footpath made by local people to travel from village to village.
1. Ghorepani Trek – 5 days Trek is very popular – it gives you all aspect of feeling.
2. Australian Camp Trek – 3 day – this is easy trek who just wander around foothill of nepal Himalaya and relax stunning views from Lodge
3. Escape to Jomsom Trek – 3 days this takes you to really high himalaya, it is thrill feeling in every aspect.
5. Syangboche Sherpa Village Trek – 6 days from Kathmandu – this trek gives you to chance to see lofty Everest peak, great sherap cultuare, monastery, thrilling flight to Lukla and reutrn, what you can expect – you get everything what is called adventure
6. Escape to Everest – 12 days from Kathamndu – it is same as 6 days trek in Syangboche but more time in the Himalaya
Love to serve you in Nepal. It is easy to interact with us. You may use viber, whatsapp, facebook, email which ever is convenient to you. See you in Nepal. Your friends in the Himalaya.
Kailash Himalaya Trek Pvt. Ltd.
Tours & Adventure Travel in the Himalayas PO Box:4781,Bag Bazar, Kathmandu, Nepal
NEPAL TOURISM NEWS VIEWS & INFO – DEC 2021
HIGHLIGHTS OF NOV 2021 ISSUE Editorial Tourism Kick started in Nepal! The fir
TRAVELLERS ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE MANAGEMENT REGULATION 2021
Published on 27 Sep, 2021 This new regulation is enacted by the Nepal governmen