Bhutan Cultural Tour – 11 Days
Best curated program for an exquisite cultural experience.
- Explore Paro and visit the famous Taktsang "Tiger's Nest" Monastery
- Discover Bhutan’s ancient Dzongs architecture and market place of Thimpu and Paro
- Learn and experience Bhutanese culture and traditions
- See magnificent mountain views
- Outstanding local guide and staff
You arrive in Kathmandu and the next day takes a full day sightseeing tour of the cities. Fly to Paro (3280m); stay another night at Paro to take a full-day tour of Drukhye Dzong, Paro Bazar, and the national museum. You may also visit Satsam Chorten and Taktsang monastery (Tiger nest). The next stop is Thimpu (2286m). Our journey in Bhutan takes us to Thimpu, the capital city of Bhutan. We visit their national library, handicraft emporium and memorial chorten of His Late Majesty’s King Jigme Dorji Wangchuk. Punakha located in the eastern valley is an interesting place where we take a half-day tour of Dechenchholing where it is possible to meet traditional gold and silver maker at work. En-route to Punakha (1350m) we drive through a high pass at Dochula (3090m) that would give us see a panoramic view of the eastern Himalayan range. While in Punakha we take time to visit Punakha Dzong. Bhumtang is another beautiful valley. The valley is wide and open, the average elevation is around 2600 to 4000 meter. The four valleys in Bhumtang - Chumney, Choekhor, Tang and Ura offer a dramatically different experience. It is believed that Buddhism spread wide in Bhutan from this valley. You can enjoy hiking in the enchanting valley. At the end of the tour, we drive back to Paro and fly to Kathmandu. Stay overnight in Kathmandu before flying home.Optional: An extension tour to the beautiful hills of Darjeeling and Sikkim can be done.
Note: Itinerary and schedule are guideline only. All tours and treks in Bhutan require prior arrangement at least 45 days before departure.
Exclusive private deluxe tour can be made using Aman Kora hotel chain in Thimpu and Punakha. Long advance booking is required, especially during festival time. The hotel is exclusive and expensive but worth it. Check for detail.
After confirmation of the tour, your visa clearance number is forwarded to the concerned overseas airline office/stations. Without clearance number passengers are not allowed to board the flight. This visa clearance number is also required while issuing air tickets.
COST- Private Trip
2 person US$2320 per person
3 to 5 person US$2060 per person
6 to 9 person US$2050 per person
Single Room Supplement US$430
*During festival time additional charge are applied:
Festival Supplement charge US$140
Festival Single Room Supplement US$350
- Airport transfers and city sightseeing tour according to the program with English speaking tour guide.
- Ground transportation in Bhutan and Nepal according to program.
- In Kathmandu good quality accommodation 2 * on bed and breakfast
- In Bhutan high quality tourist hotel on full board.
- visa, entrance fee and tourism development fund and airfare Kathmandu-Paro-Kathmandu (US$425).
- Personal clothing, airfare and transportation that are not specifically mentioned.
- Personal accident insurance, emergency evacuation
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, telephone, tips
- Expenses due to flight delay, road disruption, flood, sickness and other contingencies
- All major meals in Kathmandu are not included.
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned are not covered
$ 2060Per Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Easy
- Max Altitude : 3120 meter at Tiger's Nest
- Best Time : Spring (March-May) Autumn (Oct-Nov)
- Mode of Trip : Hotel
- Tour Begins at : Kathmandu
- Trip Days : 11 days