Bhutan Cultural Tour – 8 days
If you are looking for a real peaceful place, where past is still the present, Buddhism a way of life, beautiful nature, clean environment, diverse flora & fauna, rich culture & tradition, and so on then Bhutan is the right place to visit.
Culture and traditions in Bhutan play very important roles in preserving the status of the pristine environment. Bhutan’s unique cultural and traditional values, highly valued in them by all the populations, are also essential embodiments of the nation’s identity. For a small country located between the two most populated countries of the world and with no military might or economic strength, the preservation and promotion of its distinct cultural identity is seen as an independent and sovereign kingdom. It was this identity that has protected and sustained Bhutan and also provided the foundation for its major policies.
On this tour you will be visiting cultural sites, and the tour takes your you Thimpu the capital of Bhutan, Tongsa, Bumthang, Punakha, Paro . You will experience the unique traditions and culture and life style of the Bhutanese people.
Although there are one or two Big, Expensive Resorts like Aman in Bhutan, we accommodate our clients in a very nice, homey and very comfortable traditional Bhutanese hotels with attached bath and toilets with hot and cold water running 24-hours. The staff of the hotels we book for you will care for you in the best traditions of Himalayan hospitality, and the Bhutanese cuisine they will serve is varied, wholesome and stimulating . For the more conventional palate, general continental food is also available.
Note: For all travelers, entering Bhutan by Druk Air, the visa clearance number is forwarded to concerned overseas Druk air stations and without clearance number passengers are not allowed to broad the flight. Visa clearance is also required while issuing Druk Air tickets. Prior advance arrangement is required for all this.
- 1 person US$ 2205 per person
- 2 person US$ 1935 per person
- 3+ person US$ 1665 per person
- Single room sup: US$ 280 per person
Departures: As per your choice dates.
- Twin sharing accommodation on full board (all meals)
- solo traveler would be single room throughout the trip
- Airport transfers in Bhutan
- All transfers and guided sightseeing tour with English speaking tour guide
- Royalty and taxes to government
- Fees to temples & monuments
- Bhutan Visa and entrance fees
Cost does not include:
- Airport departure
- Expenses of personal nature
- Airfare: Kathmanu to Paro US$ 250 one way(round trip US$ 450 per person) - airfare are subject to change without prior notices
1665Per Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Pleasure
- Max Altitude : 2334 at Thimpu
- Best Time : Spring (March-May) Autumn (Oct-Nov)