Bhutan Paro Festival Tour
Join our Bhutan Tour to see the sacred Paro Festival in March. Bhutan's founder of Buddhism will be honored with dances & songs, colorful masks & costumes - do not miss it!!! this is a journey to mystical Bhutan, the land of Thunder Dragon. Paro festival is one of the busiest period in Bhutan so getting flight and room is a big problem.Kindly request all the participants to book early!
Other festival dates in 2020 - we can plan as per your choice dates Fixed Departure cost: US$ 900 per person
- Twin sharing accommodation on full board (all meals) using 3 star Hotels
- Airport transfers in Bhutan
- All transfers and guided sightseeing tour with English speaking tour guide
- Royalty and taxes to government
- Fees to temples & monuments
- Bhutan Visa and entrance fees, Tourism development fee
Cost does not include:
- Airport departure tax if applicable
- Expenses of personal nature
- Airfare Kathmanu-Paro US$ 250 one way(round trip US$450) - airfare are subject to change without prior notices.