Bhutan Samtegang Trek – 8 days
Explore Paro and visit the famous Taktsang "Tiger's Nest" Monastery
Discover Bhutan’s ancient Dzongs architecture and market place of Thimpu and Paro
Learn and experience Bhutanese culture and traditions
See magnificent mountain views
Outstanding local guide and staff
It is incredible experiences to trek in Bhutan. Trekkers are the fortunate people to be in Bhutan since they are the one who will have opportunity to see the beautiful Kingdom of Bhutan at its most magnificent verdant forest which cloak the hills above its peaceful valleys. The trails are clean, unspoiled, and the wilderness still pristine in its beauty. In many aspects trekking experience in Bhutan is different than in Nepal. All treks in Bhutan are packaged trek with guides and mules or yaks. It is closely monitored by Tourism authority of Bhutan.
This is a short four-day trek in Punakha valley. The average altitude is around 1500 to 2000 meter. You have the opportunity to visit villages and experience country life very closely. This trip gives an introduction to the mountain trek in Bhutan. It is an easy lower altitude trek with two full-day sightseeing of Thimphu and Paro provides ample time to learn about Bhutanese culture and lifestyle.
- 1 person US$ 2205
- 2 person US$ 1935 per person
- 3+ person US$ 1665 per person
- SGL supplement: US$ 280
Departures: As per your choice dates.
- All meals, hotel accommodation, camping gears, tents and food supply
- Cooking and eating utensils, service of guide, cook, Kitchen and assistants,
- Yak or Mule to carry personal baggage (each 15 kgs), food and camping equipments,
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters
- Airport transfers in Bhutan
- All transfers and guided sightseeing tour with English speaking tour guide
- Royalty and taxes to government
- Fees to temples & monuments
- Bhutan Visa and entrance fees
Cost does not include:
- Airport departure tax if applicable
- Expenses of personal nature, laundry, bar bills
- Airfare: Kathmanu to Paro US$ 250 one way(round trip US$ 450 per person) - airfare are subject to change without prior notices
Although there are few big resorts and hotels, we accommodate our clients in a very nice, homey and very comfortable traditional Bhutanese hotels with attached bath and toilets with hot and cold water running 24-hours. The staff of the hotels we book for you will care for you in the best traditions of Himalayan hospitality, and the Bhutanese cuisine they will serve is varied, wholesome and stimulating . For the more conventional palate, general continental food is also available.
- Explore Paro and visit the famous Taktsang "Tiger's Nest" Monastery Discover Bhutan’s ancient Dzongs architecture and market place of Thimpu and Paro Learn and experience Bhutanese culture and traditions See magnificent mountain views Outstanding local guide and staff