Chisapani Nagarkot Hike- 3 days
Best popular short hike from Kathmandu.
This is one of our very best popular short hike from Kathmandu. Every accessible short and sweet weekend trip anyone can enjoy. Kathmandu, the Capital City of the kingdom of Nepal, is situated in a basin surrounded by a chain of mountain. The Eastern rim of the valley from Nagarkot to Kakani provides an easily accessible and a quick approach to the mountain. The Himalayan view from Mt. Everest in the east to Manaslu and Hiumchuli in the west can be seen throughout the trail. Langtang and Ganesh Himal dominate the skyline on the north. On a clear day, part of the range of Annapurna can be seen. The village dotted on the ridge and foothill of this section of the rim gives a birds eye view of diverse culture. The oak, pine and rhododendron forests give a different view of the fast disappearing forest resource of Nepal.
COST-Private Trip: Net in US$ per person
- 1 pax: US$285 per
- 2 pax: US$245 per
- 3-5pax US$220 per
- 6-9 pax US$195 per
- All meals and accommodation in lodge/tea house during the trek
- Service of trek guide, additional guide for the group size 6+ pax
- Porters to carry personal baggage each 15 kg.)
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters
- Shivapuri conservation entrance permit
- Private transfer from trek start/end point from Kathmandu Hotel
- Personal clothing and sleeping bag
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Emergency evacuation and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips.
- Hotel accommodation, sightseeing and meals in Kathmandu
Departure: Anytime as per your choice of date.
195Per Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Moderate
- Max Altitude : 2195 m
- Best Time : all season are good to visit this area
- Mode of Trip : Drive / Lodge
- Trip Days : 3 days