Dashain Festival Tour – 10 days
Dashain is the longest and most favourite festival in Nepal.
Dashain is the longest and most favourite festival in Nepal. Everyone stays home with their families, all offices and schools are closed. The skies of Kathmandu are filled with kites and the marketplaces are filled with farmers bringing their goats, buffaloes, ducks and chickens to sell. The animals are to be sacrificed on the night of ‘Kal Ratri’ to goddess Durga to celebrate her victory over evil. On the day of Dasami, everyone puts on new clothes and goes to honour their family elders, where they received large red ‘Tika’ of vermilion paste on their foreheads. In the following days of Dasain, families and friends unite, feasts are consumed, a blessing is imparted and gifts are exchanged. Nepal’s most beloved festival ends with the full moon.
COST-Private Trip:Using 3* Hotel
- 1 pax US$ 878 per person
- 2 pax US$ 968 per person
- 3-5 pax US$ 616 per person
- 6-9 pax US$ 515 per person
- 10-15 pax US$ 528 per person
Departure:Anytime as per your choice of date
- All meals and accommodation in lodge during the trek.
- Service of trek guide, and Sharpa assistant for the group size 6+
- Porters to carry personal baggage (each 15 kg.)
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters.
- National park area entry permit,
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- Public shared jeep to Syabrubeshi, Dhunche to Kathmandu
,br> Cost Excludes:
- Personal clothing and sleeping bag
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, mineral water, laundry, and tips.
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned
- Hotel accommodation and sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
Above cost indication is for you to make your budget to travel this end. We offer our best deals to you once we communicate with you through email/ or whatsapp exchanges. Please write to us that is convenient to you.