Everest East Face Trek (Khangsung Valley) – 18 Days
Extremely pristine and isolated region of Tibet
- Trek to an extremely pristine and isolated region of Tibet
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing to major heritage sites
- Visit ancient old monasteries, historical and cultural sites
- Amazing panoramic viagra buy view of Mt. Everest, Makalu, Cho Oyu, Dorje Lhakpa, and Shisapangma
- Wildlife, rich vegetation, pristine lakes, highpasses, nomads, yaks
Note: The above itinerary and schedule is a guideline only. It is subject to change due to logistic, local, technical, weather and other condition beyond our control. Airfare is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please find here below the rates for the year 2022.
Rates for May, June 2022
No.of pax 10-12 13-15 s/s
US$ p.p. 2742 2589 260
Rates for July, August, September, October 2022
No.of pax 10-12 13-15 s/s
US$ p.p. 2874 2720 280
The above rates are quoted on US$ per person, which is valid for 2021/22 only
- All arrival and departure transfer
- Tibet travel permits
- Tibet China Visa (US$129)
- Everest special trek permit
- English-speaking guide in Tibet and entrance fee as mentioned in the itinerary
- Land transfer by a coach
- Hotel accommodation on twin sharing room basis with breakfast only in Lhasa and Shigatse, Rongbuk and Kriyong
- Full board service for the trekking portion (from Day 9 to Day 16, full board, camping equipment’s, cook + kitchen helper), an eco-bus fee of EBC, yak and yak man to carry the luggage only for the trekking portion.
- Hotel accommodation in Fuji hotel or Similar – 5 days in Kathmandu
- English speaking guide in Kathmandu and entrance fee as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private jeep transport from Kyrirung to Kathmandu (1 Jeep x 4 people)
- Airfare ($ 254)
- Personal Insurance, Emergency rescue evacuation.
- Lunch and dinner in the cities of Tibet and Kathmandu( beside the trekking portion )
- Items of personal nature, alcohol and bottled beverage, laundry and telephone, etc.
- The costs occurred due to the landslide or road blockade, tips to the guide and the driver, other costs which are not mentioned in service includes.
- Re: Rongbuk and new EBC - Previously the stone marker of the Everest Base Camp was about 10 km far from Rongbuk monastery. In the year 2018 local government has moved the stone marker of Everest Base Camp down near the Rongbuk monastery. As per the updated travel rules, for environmental protection, from the year 2019 onwards, tourists are not allowed to visit other areas which are further than the Rongbuk monastery. It means tourists can only reach Rongbuk monastery and visit of Rongbuk monastery and new EBC. It is not allowed to visit other areas which are further than the Rongbuk monastery. It’s possible to view Everest from the Rongbuk monastery if the weather condition is good.
- Re: trekking portion - during the trekking, we will send our Tibetan staff to provide food service for the group. The meal will be in Chinese style. We will provide sleeping tents, a Kitchen tent, and a toilet tent for the group. But the clients have to bring their own sleeping bag and other necessities for the trekking (such as Alpenstock, etc).
- Airfare is subject to change in 2022
- For Tibet travel permit and China Visa processing –Upon arrival in Kathmandu, we collect your passport, a photo and sent it to the Chinese Embassy in Kathmandu.
- 'All party must arrive in Kathmandu at the same time.
- A special type of Visa which is a Chinese group visa is applied; on which your name is written with other travellers and all have to enter and exit China at the same time.
- Your Visa processing will take at least 3 days in Kathmandu
- Flight to Lhasa:
- There are 3 airlines that offer a direct flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa namely Air China, Sinchuan airline and Tibet airline
- Air China has stopped its flight to Lhasa since 2019. We don’t know they might start flight in 2022.
- Air China has 5 flights a week, Sinchuan has 3 flight in a week and, Tibet airline has 2 flights a week
- It is crucial to have at least 45 days advance booking to coincide with our travel dates.
3405Per Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Moderate
- Max Altitude : 5548 m
- Best Time : Spring (March-May) Autumn (Oct-Nov)
- Mode of Trip : Lodge , Camp
- Trip Days : 18