Everest spiritual Sherpa village Trek – 16 days
Trek to order levitra in new zealand world-famous Sherpa villages.
- You will be trekking the lower Everst trail
- Sightseeing to major UNESCO heritage sites
- Spectacular floura, fauna and mountain wildlife
- Experience the wonder of Thyangboche monastery beneath the shadow of Ama Dablam
- Experience and explore world famouse Sherpa lifestyle , Buddhist culture and tradition
- Enjoy some hot and healthy mountain food (Dhal Bhat)
In this trek you will explore villages and monasteries and discount levitra pro see the incredible hospitality of the Sherpa people. The high light of the trek is to explore world-famous sherpa villages, Buddhist Culture, the world highest Mountain, Yak caravan Trail, Sagarmatha National Park, World Heritage buy levitra uk site and to taste good accommodation and food.
You will trek You won't find any better combination of quality and value. Https://www.kailashhimalaya.com/discount-cialis-without-prescription/: our Online Canadian Pharmacy is verified by Pharmacy Checker. up to Pangboche to see all the magnificent monasteries and Sherpa village in the Khumbu regions. You cross the Trakshindo La where to get viagra before descending towards the raging river of the Dudh Kosi. Follow the Dudh Koshi north through terraced hillsides and small find cialis online villages to join the main Everest trail below Lukla. The route passes through Lush valleys with abundant flora and fauna, spectacular forests of blooming rhododendron in March April, blue pine and fir. Past friendly Sherpa villages and Buddhist monasteries through the famous Sherpa village of Namche Bazaar, Tengboche Buddhist Monastery, Khunde Khumjung.
COST-Private Trip: Net per person in US$
- 1 pax US$1870 p/pax
- 2 pax US$1660 p/pax
- 3-5 pax US$1580 p/pax
- 6-9 pax US$1495 p/pax
- 10-15 pax US$1420 p/pax
- 16+ pax US$1335 p/pax
- SGL supp: US$200
- All meals and standard accommodation in lodge during the trek
- Service of trek guide and Sharpa assistant for bigger group above 6 person
- Porters to carry personal baggage (each 15 kg.)
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters
- Flight Kathmandu/Phaplu/Lukla/Kathmandu
- National park entrance permit and trekking permit (TIMS)
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu using 3 star category on BB as per programme
- Personal clothing and sleeping bag
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Emergency evacuation and medical expense
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, mineral water, laundry, and tips
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned.
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other
Departure: Anytime as per your choice of date
$ 1335Per Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Moderate
- Max Altitude : 3860 meter
- Best Time : Spring (March - May) and Autumn (September - November)
- Mode of Trip : Fly / Lodge
- Trip Days : 16 days
- Trek Duration : 11 days