Everest Three High Pass Trek – 21 days
The most challenging trek in Everest.
- Make a circuit around the entire Everest region
- Amazing views of the highest mountains in the world
- Cross three challenging 5,000 m passes: Kongma La, Cho La and Renjo La,
- Visit Everest Base camp and experience Khumbu literally on the other side for outmatching beauty
Everest three high pass trek is an ultimate adventure for all trekking enthusiastic people. This is far the best challenging trek and adventurous trek one can venture and experience once in your lifetime. On this trek, you are basically walking over( 4000m - 5000m)
In Everest there are major three passes - Kongma La Pass (5540m), Chola Pass (5335m), Renjo-La Pass (5400m) that are popular among high adventure trekkers. First you cross Kongma La from Chukkung to Lobouje. After you have visited Kalapattar (Everest Base camp) you cross Chola La to go over to Gokyo lake. The last one is Renjo La. After the last pass you descend to Namche Bazar and then to Lukla to take flight back to Kathmandu.
COST-Private Trip: US$ 2195 per person
- All meals and accommodation in standard lodge during the trek
- Service of trekking guide, additional guide for the group size 6
- Porters to carry personal baggage (each 15 kg.)
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters
- Domestic Airfare - Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu
- National park entry permit, trekking permit (TIMS)
- All airport transfers
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB using 2 star hotel
- Personal clothing and sleeping bag
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Emergency evacuation and medical expense
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, mineral water, laundry, and tips
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
Note: Group starts from 2 pax, private trip - any time you can start. We send you all pre-trek information to prepare your adventure to this end.