FLASH NEWS: NOW INTERNATIONAL VISITORS ARE WELCOME IN NEPAL
Nepal is now open to International Visitors. Fully Vaccinated Tourists from countries eligible to get an on arrival visa can obtain a tourist visa on arrival. The new visa regulation declared on Thursday 23rd Sept, 2021 by the government of Nepal requires all travellers to abide and maintain health protocol. This rule is effective immediately.
Essential additional documents required to get an arrival visa:
- Covid-19 Fully Vaccinated Certificate that certify completion of 14 days of vaccination
- PCR Negative report taken 72 hours before check-in at the airport
- Hard printed copy of the online form that must be filled before departure from home. (log in to www.ccmc.gov.np)
- Antigen test negative result on arrival at the point of entry
Additional document for departure from Nepal:
- PCR Negative report taken within 48 hours before check-in for departure or required Covid-19 health report mandated requirement in the destination country.
- Hard printed copy of the online form that must be filled before departure from Nepal (log in to www.ccmc.gov.np)
Kailash Himalaya Trek
Tourism News & Views from Nepal – Dec 2021 (Quarterly)
Is Nepal Tourism Poised to Restart Soon As Delta Virus is expected to make inro
NEPAL TOURISM NEWS VIEWS & INFO – DEC 2021
HIGHLIGHTS OF NOV 2021 ISSUE Editorial Tourism Kick started in Nepal! The fir