Gangtey Valley Tour – 8 days
Culture and traditions in Bhutan play very important roles in preserving the status of the pristine environment. Bhutan’s unique cultural and traditional values, highly valued in them by all the populations, are also essential embodiments of the nation’s identity. For a small country located between the two most populated countries of the world and with no military might or economic strength, the preservation and promotion of its distinct cultural identity is seen as an independent and sovereign kingdom. It was this identity that has protected and sustained Bhutan and also provided the foundation for its major policies.
While seeking to develop the kingdom in order to improve the living standard of the people, his majesty the King has made determined efforts to promote its rich spiritual and cultural heritage so that values and customs, which have given strength and resilience to Bhutan through the ages, are not eroded in the process of modernization. As Buddhist philosophers say, "culture lies not in the mind and compassion towards all sentient beings".
Note: If you want to upgrade hotels - we can do it gladly for you. You can enjoy low season rate if you are traveling in Jan/Feb/Jun to August and December, write to us at email@example.com
Private arrangement tour cost:
1 person US$ 2045 per person
2 person US$ 1800 per person
3+ person US$ 1555 per person
Single room supplement: US$ 175 per person
Departures: As per your choice dates.
- Twin sharing accommodation on full board (all meals) using 3 star Hotels
- solo traveler would be single room throughout the trip
- Airport transfers in Bhutan
- All transfers and guided sightseeing tour with English speaking tour guide
- Royalty and taxes to government
- Fees to temples & monuments
- Bhutan Visa and entrance fees
- Expenses of personal nature
- Airfare: Kathmanu to Paro US$ 250 one way(round trip US$ 450 per person) - airfare are subject to change without prior notices