Glimpse of Bhutan – 4 days
A glimpse of Bhutan cultural tour through the mystical pfizer viagra no prescription western valleys of Bhutan is an ideal introduction to the Dragon Kingdom. If you are looking for a real peaceful place, where past is still the present, Buddhism a way of life, beautiful nature, clean environment, diverse flora - fauna, rich culture & tradition, and so difference between levitra and viagra on then Bhutan is the right place to visit.
Although there are few expensive and luxurious resorts in Bhutan, we accommodate our clients in a very nice, homey and very comfortable levitra profissonal canadian pharmacy traditional Bhutanese hotels with attached bath and toilets with hot and cold water running 24-hours. The staff of the hotels we book for you will care for you in the best traditions of Himalayan hospitality, and the Bhutanese cuisine they will serve is varied, wholesome and stimulating . For the more conventional palate, general continental food is also available.
- 1 person US$905 per person
- 2 person US$800 per person
- 3+ person US$695 per person
- Single room suppleent: US$ 75
- Departures: As per your choice dates.
- Twin sharing accommodation on full board (all meals) using 3 star hotels
- Solo traveler would be single room throughout the trip
- Airport transfers in Bhutan
- All transfers and guided sightseeing tour with English speaking tour guide
- Royalty and taxes to government
- Fees to temples & monuments
- Bhutan Visa and entrance fees
- Expenses of personal nature
- Airfare: Kathmanu to Paro US$ 250 one way(round trip US$ 450 per person) - airfare are subject to change without prior notices