Glimpse of Lhasa Tour – 4 days
A short and sweet escape to Lhasa.
- Short and sweet escape to Lhasa
- Visit ancient monasteries, lovely traditional villages in Lhasa
- Visit important sightseeing hotspots as per the program
- Explore Lhasa and visit Potala place, former home of Dalai Lama
- Delve into the rich cultural traditions of Tibet
This tour covers all the three world heritage sites like The Potala palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor street. You can visit the Dalai lama’s summer palace and stroll in the old alleys of Barkhor street. You can enjoy Tibetan tea and chat with locals or bargain to buy souvenirs at the bazaar and understand the real-life in Lhasa. You also can explore Monks debating on the Buddhist doctrines at the Sera monastery.
Tours begins and ends at Lhasa
- 2 person US$720 per person
- 3-5 person US$615 per person
- 6-9 person US$499 per person
- 10-15 person US$420 per person
- Single room supplement: US$110
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis using 3 star Hotel like Hotel Dhoodgu or Yak or similar.
- Daily breakfast
- English speaking experienced Tibetan guide
- Transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees at monasteries
- Tibet Travel permit
- Mineral water – 2 bottles each day
- China/Tibet visa fee if obtain in Kathmandu (applies as per nationalities)
- Any Airfare
- All expenses of personal nature, phone calls, laundry, etc
- Lunch and Dinner at hotels
- Alcoholic beverages and bar bills
- Personal health and accident insurance
Departure: Anytime as per your choice of date.
$ 720Per Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Easy
- Max Altitude : 3650 m.
- Best Time : May June, July, August, September
- Mode of Trip : Drive-Hotel
- Tour Begins at : Lhasa
- Trip Days : 4 days