Gosainkunda Lake Trek – 6 days
Visit holy lake Gosaikunda at an altitude of 4380 meters
- Stunning views of Langtang Lirung, and a crown of Himalayan range from Lauribina
- Gosaikunda famous for its religious importance
- Enjoy a fully supported trek with plenty of cultural interaction
- Ancient old customs and impressive Buddhist monuments.
- Yak Cheese factories, Religious monasteries, Tamang culture
- Wildlife and diverse flora and fauna
Its enticing beauty in the serenity of mountains and ridges has made Gosaikunda one of the most popular and sought-after lake of Nepal. The Gosaikunda lake is located at an altitude of about 4380 m. It is surrounded by mountains on almost all sides and a great ensemble of nine other lakes accompany the Goisaikunda. Every year during Janai Purnima in August, hundreds of Hindu pilgrims visit for a holy bath in the lake. The large rock at the centre of the lake is said to be the remains of a Shiva shrine and it is also claimed that the channel carries water from the lake directly to the tank at the Kumbheshwar temple in Patan, in Kathmandu valley.
From Syabru, the trails generally ascend across forests. On the way, you will also come across a monastery and a cheese factory. Above here, the trail climbs through tall fir stands before emerging above the tree line for increasingly panoramic views of the high peaks and finally entering the barren upper reaches of the Trishuli river, where glacial moraines and rockslides have left a string of half a dozen lakes.
COST-Private Trip: Net per person in US$
- 1 pax US$540 per person
- 2 pax US$500 per person
- 3-5 pax US$475 per person
- 6-9 pax US$430 per person
- 10-15 pax US$395 per person
- All meals and accommodation in lodge/tea house during the trek, sleeping bag
- Service of trek guide and assitant above group size 6 pax
- Porters to carry personal baggage (24 kg for 2 person)
- Local transportation to Syabrubeshi from Kathamndu, Dhunche to Kathmandu
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters
- Langtang National park entrance permit and Tims (Please bring 2 passport size photo for permit)
- Public shared Jeep transfer to Dhunche - Kathmandu - Dhunche
- Personal clothing, and sleeping bag
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Emergency evacuation and medical insurance
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips.
- Hotel accommodation, sightseeing and meals in Katmandu
Treasure of Taplejung
Taplejung is a far-flung district located in the eastern development region of t
Damodar Kund Tour by Helicopter – 7 days
Damodar Kund is a popular tourist destination in in Upper Mustang area of Nepal.