Langtang and Gosainkunda Trek – 16 days
The closest area near Kathmandu
- View Point Kyanjing Ri and Tsergo Ri, Langshisha Glacier
- Gosaikunda Hindu Holy Lake visit
- The highest Lauribina Pass
- View of Naya Kanga, Ponggen Dopku, Mt Langtang Lirung , Yala peak , Dorje Lakpa, Urkeinmang , Loenpo Gang and Kangchenpo, Ganesh Himal etc.
- Tamang ethnic ,culture and way of living
- Langtang National Park wild animal Red Panda
Langtang National park is the closest area near Kathmandu that has alpine weather, high-mountain, Buddhist culture, monasteries at Kyanjin (3811m) and Singgompa, and snow glacier at Langsisa. The area is under National Park. It is located in the central Himalayan belt. The park covers both subtropical and alpine zone. About 1000 plants species, 160 birds and 30 mammals of different species have been identified in this region. Langtang valley is famous for its wildflower that blooms in the spring and summer seasons.
The park is located in the central Himalayan belt; it covers an area of approximately 1710 sq. km. It is the largest national park in Nepal. The park includes Langtang as well as Gosaikunda and covers both the subtropical and alpine zone. About 1000 plants species, 160 birds and 30 mammals have been identified in this region. Langtang valley is famous for its wildflowers that bloom during spring and summer. There are several lodges along the trail to Langtang. Gosaikunda is one of the holiest lakes for the Hindus. Every year in the month of August thousands of pilgrims visit this lake for a dip in the water. The saying goes that a dip in the water washes away your sins. The high trail through Lauribina (3900m) and Sing Gompa descend to Gosaikunda lake situated at 4380m. Crossing the Laurebena Pass (4610m), you continue south leaving the Langtang region behind and enter into Helambu valley. From here it is few more days trek back to Kathmandu.
COST-Private Trip: US$ 980 per person
- All meals and accommodation in lodge during the trek
- Service of trek guide and Sharpa assistant for the bigger group size 6+
- Porters to carry personal baggage (each 15 kg.)
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters
- National park entrance permit and trek permit
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Public transportation from trek start and trek end point to Kathmandu
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB
- Personal clothing and sleeping bag
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Emergency evacuation and medical expense
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, mineral water, laundry, and tips.
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned.
Departure: Anytime as per your choice of date