Langtang trek – 12 days
The closest area near Kathmandu
- 5000 m peak Tsegori Peak
- Stunning views of Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Yala Peak along with other mountain ranges
- Enjoy a fully supported trek with plenty of cultural interaction
- Ancient old customs and impressive Buddhist monuments.
- Yak Cheese factories, Religious monasteries, Yolmo Culture
- Wildlife and diverse flora and fauna
Langtang National Park covers an area of approximately 1770 sq. Km. It is the largest national park in Nepal. It is located in the central Himalayan belt. It cover both the subtropical and alpine zone. About 1000 plants species, 160 birds and 30 mammals have been identified in this region. Langtang valley is famous for its wildflowers that bloom during spring and summer. From Betrawati, a small village on the Trishuli river, the road gradually ascends to Dhunche. You will travel on foot to Langtang National Park. The open valley at Langtang gradually unfold as you ascend from Ghode-tabela through scattered Tamang villages.
At Langtang you visit the Buddhist monastery at Kyanjin Gompa (3811m), cheese factory and if time and weather permit explore the glacier at Langsisa (1425m). Retrace the trail back to Dhunche and drive to Kathmandu.
COST-Private Trip: Net per person in US$
- 1 pax US$ 870 per person
- 2 pax: US$ 699 per person
- 3-5pax US$ 650 per person
- 6-9 pax US$ 610 per person
- 10-15pax US$ 560 per person
- 16+ pax US$ 535 per person
- SGL supp:US$ 105
- All meals and accommodation in lodge during the trek.
- Service of trek guide, and Sharpa assistant for the group size 6+
- Porters to carry personal baggage (each 15 kg.)
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters.
- National park area entry permit,
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- Public Transportation as shown in the programme
- Centrally located Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu as per itinerary - 2 star Hotel on BB
- Personal clothing and sleeping bag
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, mineral water, laundry, and tips.
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned
Departure: Anytime as per your choice of date
$ 535Per Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Moderate
- Max Altitude : 3811 m.
- Best Time : Spring and Autumn
- Trip Days : 12 days
- Trek Duration : 08 days