Langtang trek – 7 days
Beautiful short trek close to Kathmandu.
- Kyanjin gompa (3811m)
- Stunning views of Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Yala Peak along with other mountain ranges
- Enjoy a fully supported trek with plenty of cultural interaction
- Ancient old customs and impressive Buddhist monuments.
- Yak Cheese factories, Religious monasteries, Yolmo Culture
- Wildlife and diverse flora and fauna
Langtang National Park covers an area of approximately 1770 sq. Km. It is the largest national park in Nepal and is located in the central Himalayan belt. The park covers both the subtropical and alpine zone. About 1000 plants species, 160 birds and 30 mammals have been identified in this region. Langtang valley is famous for its wildflowers that bloom during spring and summer. From Betrawati, a small village on the Trishuli river, the road gradually ascends to Dhunche. You will travel on foot to Langtang National Park. The open valley at Langtang gradually unfolds as you ascend from Ghode-tabela through scattered Tamang villages. At Langtang, you visit the Buddhist monastery at Kyanjin Gompa (3811m), a cheese factory.
COST-Private Trip: Net per person in US$
- 1 pax US$ 650 per person
- 2 pax: US$ 599 per person
- 3-5pax US$ 560 per person
- 6-9 pax US$ 515 per person
- 10-15 pax US$ 480 per person
- All meals and accommodation in lodge during the trek.
- Service of trek guide, and Sharpa assistant for the group size 6+
- Porters to carry personal baggage (each 15 kg.)
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters.
- National park area entry permit,
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- Public shared jeep to Syabrubenshi, Dhunche to Kathmandu
- Personal clothing and sleeping bag
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, mineral water, laundry, and tips.
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned
- Hotel accommodation and sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
Above cost indication is for you to make your budget to travel this end. We offer our best deals to you once we communicate with you through email/whatsapp exchanges. Please write to us that is convenient to you.<
Winter Treks In Nepal- Top 8 Places
Winter trekking in Nepal may take a bit more planning, but the beautiful scenery
Mustang Mountain Biking Tour
Nepal Mustang Mountain Biking for adventure seekers- A Thrilling Experience Nep