Lhakpa Ri Climb (7045m)-23 days
Best https://www.kailashhimalaya.com/purchase-viagra-in-canada/ climbing peak in Tibet.
- Popular and Best peak climbing in Tibet from Everest Advanced Base Camp (6400m)
- Breath taking views of the Himalayan grandeur and some of (8000m) peaks like Everest, Lhotse, Makalau , Cho Oyo etc.
- Enjoy the warm hospitaly and service of our climbing sherpa and staff
- Explore and experience Tibetan culture and its antique towns
- Scenic drive to Everest base camp , the world's highest drive
Lakpa Ri is located very close to Everest and North Col and lies on the main route to the summit order female viagra of Mt. Everest. Thus it best online cialis provides great views. You would virtually follow the footsteps of George cialis.com Mallory, who first set foot on the mountain in 1921 in his first Everest reconnaissance. From Lhakpa Ri, Mallory saw the North Col and cialis onlines the upper East Rongbuk glacier that make a long sweep of the north ridge that leads the route from the North Col to the Summit. You have to ascend a steep snow and ice face to reach North cost levitra Col. Actually it is a steep walk. All members are secured to a fixed rope. Sherpa climbers accompany you to the summit and back. After the summit of Lakpa Ri (7045 m) descend to the high base camp, and then to Rongbuk. The return journey travels back to Zangmu through the same road.
Best time to visit for the climb in April and May. Overland journey in Tibet is best from early May to the middle of October. The snow condition in the high passes in the Himalayan in winter, and rain in the monsoon (July to August) are deterrent factors for the overland journey in Tibet. We suggest you avoid travel in the first week of May due to a long holiday (May-day).
Nepali climbing Sherpa is basically a high altitude staff to accompany and assist members in their climbing. He is not a tour guide nor a mountain guide by definition. He is a professional high altitude assistant who has been in the mountain several times and does the job for his livelihood. He should be considered as an assistant to help the members to show the trail and help prepare camps and other logistics arrangement. His English is adequate to the extent of normal communication but not very proficient in English or other foreign languages as such. He does what he is instructed to do in normal circumstances. It is best to establish rapport with him and the base camp staffs in the very beginning of the expedition. They value friendship as one of the most important elements in their life.
Current Tibet visa/permit immigration procedure require minimum of 2 nights in Kathmandu to process visa. You should allow at least 2/3 nights in Kathmandu before the trip and two night after depending upon the season you plan to travel.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Kathmandu day tour and visa preparation.
- Day 03: Drive to Syabrubeshi 1500 m ( 122 km - 6 hr)
- Day 04: Cross border and drive to Kerung
- Day 05: Rest and acclimatization day at Kerung
- Day 06: Drive to Tingri
- Day 07: Rest and acclimatization day
- Day 08: Rest and acclimatization day
- Day 09: Drive to Everest
- Day 10: Everest BC
- Day 11: Everest BC
- Day 12: Trek Interim (IC)
- Day 13: Stay Interm (IC)
- Day 14: Trek Advance Base Camp
- Day 15: Advance Base Camp
- Day 16: Lhakpa Ri summit
- Day 17: Lhakpa Ri spare summit
- Day 18: Rest day
- Day 19: Return to Base Camp
- Day 20: Drive to Kerung
- Day 21: Drive to border and drive to Kathmandu
- Day 22: Kathmandu leisure day
- Day 23: Depart Kathmandu.
COST-Private Trip: Net per person in US Dollar - US$ 13500
(we required minim 4/5 person to run the trip)
- Climbing Expedition permits & Tibet travel permits as necessary
- Chinese visa for members and local staffs
- KTM to Kerung border and return transportation
- 04 nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast basis
- Chinese custom clearances
- Jeep to and from Base camp
- Hotel accommodation en route (Kerung– BC – Kerung) on full board basis
- Yak BC-ABC-BC to carry the loads (personal baggage 40kg allowed)
- Liaison officer & Chinese interpreter
- One head Expedition Sherpa Sardar/Guide
- Cooks and kitchen boys
- All necessary camping and kitchen gears.
- Private Single Tent at base camp & ABC with mattress, (sharing available)
- Store tent & communication tent at the base camp
- Best Quality dinning tent with heater, Toilet & Shower tents
- All meals & drinks at base camp and High Camps
- High quality high Altitude tents
- Climbing hardware gears including fixed rope and snow bars
- Walkie-talkie set with radio base
- Satellite phone for communication purpose in emergency ( personal use will charge)
- Solar panel or generator at base camp/ABC for power supply
- All airport transport transfers
- Nepal entry and; re - entry visa fee
- Personal climbing gears
- Medical and personal insurance (suggested having the Evacuation policy).
- Cost of emergency evacuation
- Oxygen for climbing
- Support Climbing Sherpa
- Major meals in Kathmandu
- Tips & Summit bonus.
$ 13,500Per Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Hard
- Max Altitude : 7045 m
- Best Time : Spring (March-May) Autumn (Oct-Nov)
- Mode of Trip : Lodge, Camp
- Trip Days : 23