Luxury Everest Base Camp Trek – 14 days
Exclusive trip to Everest Base Camp.
- Everest 8848m - the highest point on earth.
- Enjoy staying at Dwarika heritage hotel
- Explore important UNESCO heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Enjoy a high-quality service on a trek with a very clean warm bed, hot showers and great food
- The stone-walled fields and houses of ancient villages steeped in history and tradition
- Immerse yourself in the Sherpa lifestyle , culture and tradition
- Ascend to Everest Base Camp with our experienced team of guides, crew and porters
- Climb Kala Patthar(5545 m) for unrivaled views of Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse and surrounding peaks
- Breathtaking mountain flight to Lukla
Luxury Everest trek is the best way to experience Everest using high-quality accommodation in Kathmandu and while on the trek. There are deluxe luxury lodges in the Everest Base camp trail. We have designed your itinerary using the Khumbu Valleys deluxe Lodges en-route so you need not worry about showers and English style toilet facilities. You will enjoy a high-quality service with a very clean warm bed, hot showers and great food at the end of a day on the trail. These lodges come with excellent cuisine, fresh linens, en-suite bathrooms and are statistically placed in an area where the best views are available. You are guaranteed quality Himalayan hospitality.
- US$4850 per person - twin share basis
- Arrival/departure transfers
- All Dinners and Breakfast at Hotels
- All Lunches outside hotel
- Everest Summit Lodge in Manjo, Tashinga, Pangboche and Lukla
- Yeti Mountain Home in Namche Bazar - 2 nights
- Local best available Lodge in in Pheriche, Labuche and Goraksheop
- 3 nights 5 star Heritage hotel deluxe room on Bed and breakfast in Kathmandu
- Trek guide (sirdar) and his flight cost
- Porter to carry member baggage (15 kgs per person) and staff insurance
- Domestic flights - Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu
- Everest National Park permit, TIMS permit
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu as per program with professional tour guide
- Personal clothing
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Emergency evacuation and medical expense.
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, mineral water, laundry, and tips.
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
Departure: Anytime as per your choice of date.