Mera Peak Climb (6476 m) – 20 days
One of the best trekking peak in Everest region.
- One of the best trekking peak in Everest region.
- Summit Mera peak ((6476m).
- Amazing views of some of the highest mountains in the world.
- Take one of the worlds most exhilarating flight to Lukla.
- Beautiful view of entire Himalayan range on the flight to and from Lukla.
- Acclimatize safely on a well-paced trek
- Experience the warm hospitality of the people, Sherpa lifestyle, culture.
Mera peak (6476m) is one of the best small peak climbing in Nepal. The route from Lukla follows a trail made by local yak herders; there are small villages, stone huts and high pasture animals shades until Khare. The trail is pretty well defined though this is off the beaten path. In winter people and animals do not stay in these high regions. So local people and trekkers would very much less frequent the area throughout the trek. Walk slowly and gradually to a higher elevation. In the schedule, walk-in is done slowly and an extra day for acclimatization days at Khare is planned before climbing to Mera la (5335m). Visit Hinku Nup glacier to the base of Kantega or help carry some food and equipment to high camp at Mera la. The day at Khare can be used to visit Hinku Nup glacier to the base camp of Kantega. Or, help carry some food and the necessary equipment to Merla La. Usually, we set up high camp above Mera la (pass) to help negotiate crevasses early in the morning, so next day climb would be easier. Though high camp may not be necessary, it can only be decided on the site.
The ascent is steep and straightforward. Mera peak has a twin summit; it is possible to climb the other one of lesser height on the same day. Most people agree that the view from the summit towards the high mountain peaks is the best anywhere. Return journey shall follow the same route back to Lukla and fly out to Kathmandu.
COST-Private Trip: US$ 3250 per person
Based on Group size: 7-9 pax
- Arrival/departure transfers in Kathmandu
- Hotel accommodation on twin share basis with daily breakfast
- Climbing permit, National park entrance and TIMS permits
- Airfare – Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu
- All meals during the trek, accommodation in lodge, tent from high camp to summit - high camp
- Service of climbing guide, his accident insurance
- Porters to carry personal baggage - each member is allowed to bring 13 kg
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters
- Climbing gears, ropes
- Personal clothing and sleeping bag
- Personal accident insurance, emergency evacuation cost, oxygen, medical box
- Alcoholic beverage, laundry and tips
1 North Face Tent for 2 members, Toilet, Kitchen & Dinning Tent, Main rope and Fix Rope, Harness, Safety Hamlet, EP Gas, Snow Bar, Ice screw, crampons, Safety Belt, Caribbean, Figure, ice axe. Please bring your own climbing boot. Climbing Sherpa guide 4 member = 1 sherpa guide
$ 3250Per Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Streneous
- Max Altitude : 6476 m.
- Best Time : March, April, May, Oct
- Mode of Trip : Fly - Lodge - Camp
- Tour Begins at : Lukla
- Trip Days : 20 days