Mt. Everest Climbing Expedition (8848m) – 48 days
Highest climbing in viagra cheap canada the world.
Mount Everest the highest peak in the world is also the levitra buy generic most popular of all the mountains. It is the ultimate destination for most climbers. Ever since Sir Edmund Hillary buy levitra no prescription required and Tenzing Norgay summited the peak in the spring of 1953 the mountain has been climbed through various routes. But the route originally climbed by the first team has the highest demand because of its relatively easy access to the summit.
Two major dangers that should be considered. Three weeks for preparation, cialis online us one week for Mt. Everest - 8848-meter summit attempt and an additional one week for possible bad weather is planned buy viagra online cheap to get the team on top of the world. About 48 days would be spent cialis online canada on the mountain. The classic route to the south col and to the summit is in levitra non prescription the plan.
- Day 01:Fly to Lukla in the morning, trek to Phakding
- Day 02:Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
- Day 03:Namche Bazaar - rest for high altitude acclimatization
- Day 04:Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3860m)
- Day 05:Trek to Dingboche (4410m)
- Day 06:Trek to Lobuche (4910m)
- Day 07:Explore Kalapattar (5545m), descend to Gorakhshep 5150m
- Day 08:Trek to Everest Base Camp
- Day 09-44:Climbing period. After the successful ascent, descend to Base Camp
- Day 45:Trek back to Pheriche village
- Day 46:Trek to Namche Bazaar
- Day 47:Trek to Lukla
- Day 48:Fly to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
COST-Private Trip: Net per person in US$
- 1 person US$ 40000 p/pax
- 2 person US$ 37000 p/pax
- 3-5 person US$ 30000 p/pax
- 6-9 person US$ 28000 p/pax
- Climbing permit, park fees
- Airfare or ground transportation according to programme
- Meals, accommodation in lodge or tent, cooking and eating utensils
- Service of sardar (guide), cook, kitchen and Sherpa assistants
- Porters to carry camp equipments, food and members personal baggage of 15 kg each
- Warm clothing for porters, Sherpa climbing guide and his equipment allowance
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- All arrangement at base camp are included
- Laision Officer appointed by Nepal Government
- Personal clothing and climbing equipment, sleeping bag
- Personal accident insurance, emergency evacuation cost
- Oxygen and oxygen set, medical box, alcholic beverage, laundry and tips
- Rescue cost, climbing gears, climbing and camping equipment above base camp
- High altitude food, communication equipment
- Insurance and expenses of personal nature and tips
- Anyother levitra schweiz expenses that are not specifically mentioned.
The land cost does cialis online fast delivery not include sightseeing, hotel accommodation and meals in Kathmandu and other services not specifically mentioned in the programme. On average you should allow about US$60 to $80 per person per night. Or you can even choose to keep it low if you use economic hotel accommodation. Trek that starts or ends at Lukla should have at least 2 night before and 3 nights after the trek in Kathmandu. Though flight condition has considerably improved yet weather condition cannot be forcasted in advance; hence there can always be flight delay at both end. Itinerary is a guideline only. Expedition is backed up by strong and experienced Sherpas.
$ 30000Per Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Difficult-Strenuous
- Max Altitude : 8848 m.
- Best Time : Spring (April to May)
- Mode of Trip : Fly-Lodge-Camp
- Tour Begins at : Lukla
- Trip Days : 48 days