Nar Phu Valley and Thorong La Pass Trek – 21 days
Annapurna’s two of the secluded villages of Nar Phu with cailis canadian farmacy a combined trek to one of the highest pass in the world Thorang la (5416 m) is once in a lifetime experience.
- Annapurna's quieter trails to the ancient village of Nar, Phu
- Visit one of the highest lake in the world Tilicho (4920m)
- Cross Thorong La one of the highest pass in the world (5416m)
- Explore unique Tibetan culture , colorful monasteries and its famous Gompas
- Savour uninterrupted views ofAnnapurna II, Himlung Himal, Gangapurna, and Tilicho Peak
- Magnificient mountains views across to Mustang and Western Tibet
- Muktinath a holy pilgrimage site for both Buddhist and Hindu
Nar Phu are two villages in the north east corner of Manang are two villages that has special features that enthusiastic travelers love to visit in their life time. Both villages were cheapest levitra very much secluded until the end of last century. These areas still remained controlled for foreign visitors.
The valley is surrounded by Peri Himalaya to the north, Gangla and Gangru levitra online canada Himal to the east and Damodar Himal to the west. The villages are levitra canada overnight situated at an altitude of 3820 meters. Being nestled inside the valley it is viagra no doctor less windy but the lands are dry. Perhaps late Prof. David Snellgrove, a renowned Tibetologist, is the herbal viagra wholesale first westerner to have visited these villages in his Himalayan Pilgrimage. Their spoken dialect is different from Manang and Tibetan. Most of the houses are two-story with an entrance from the top. There are online pharmacy no prescription three Buddhist monasteries. Phu is how can i get viagra overnight located at the upper end of the valley. As in high mountain area, people of the Nar Phu descends to warm region generic prescriptions propecia from December to February. People of Nar have a closer natural viagra relationship with Manang. Unlike people from Manang, they do not trade widely, rather concentrate on nearby areas in the south. The Gurungs of Lamjung use the lamas of Nar Phu as they believe they are expert therefore https://www.kailashhimalaya.com/levitra/ they have great influence.
The villages were lost around 1960 at the advent of Khampas (Tibetan warrior) until 1975. Khampas made their actual presence from 1964 and lasted until they were driven out of Nepal entirely. They waged an insurgency operation in Tibet after Dalai Lama escaped to India. The valley was opened to foreigners with a special permit in 1985. Since then the lost village was opened to the outside world. The Khampas were powerful than the local so they dominated the villages. Actually, the valley was a secure place for them. Though it is in close proximity to Lamjung in the south yet for central administration it is beyond their outlook post. In many aspects, Manang dominated every aspect of Nar Phu through at a later stage Lamjung exerted their influence as people of Nar Phu detested superiority exhibited by Manang. That is also one reason for the oblivion condition that isolated them from the rest and deprived them of the development benefits happening around them. They have not been able to get out of the social clutch and the valley that surrounded them.
The valley is also approachable from North West from Mustang through the high pass at Thorila (5529m) and Saribung La. These are not regular route used by the people of Nar & Phu. However, climbers liked to cross this pass after climbing the Saribung peak (6327m). Most trekkers visiting Nar Phu liked to cross Kang la (5306m) to reach Manang via Humde (airport) and Braga on the other side of the valley. Other interesting places in this region visit Tilicho Lake (4920m) and climb trekking peaks like Chulu West, Chulu East and Chulu Central. Pisang peak (6091), a training peak of the Nepal Mountaineering Association, is also very popular.
The schedule stops as shown in the itinerary are a guideline only. It may change dues to logistic reason and other condition like weather, etc which are beyond our control. There are several flights throughout the day between Kathmandu and Pokhara and few flights from Pokhara to Jomsom. The flight may be delayed due to weather and technical condition, especially in winter and monsoon time. In winter the thick fog in Kathmandu airport in the morning may delay a subsequent flight. Trek to Annapurna is a popular trek. There are several good quality lodge accommodation on the trail. Many lodges provide hot shower by using solar panels.
Caution: In winter and early spring the section near Hinko can be dangerous due to avalanches from Hiunchuli and Annapurna South which are above but can not be seen. The avalanche can come crashing into the valley with unbelieving speed. Extra precaution at this point can avert the possible danger.
Cost-Private Trip: Net per person in US Dollar
- 2 pax US$2380
- 3-5 pax US$2195
- 6-9 pax US$2020
- 10+ pax US$1935
- SGL Supp:US$120
- All meals and accommodation in Lodge, tent or home stay during the trek.
- Service of trek guide and assistant for cooking
- Porters to carry personal baggage (each 15 kg.), food and camping equipment.
- Warm clothing, shoes, blankets and dark goggles for high altitude porters as required.
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters.
- Nar & Phu special trek permit & Annapurna conservation fee
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- Private transfer from Kathmandu to Besisahar, Tourist bust from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Hotel accommodation as per program using 3 star category Hotel on BB
- Personal clothing and sleeping bag
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Emergency evacuation and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Sightseeing and major meals in Kathmandu]
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned in the program
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
Departure:Anytime as per your choice of date
US$ 2020Per Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Hard
- Max Altitude : 5416 meters
- Best Time : Spring (March-May) Autumn (Oct-Nov)
- Mode of Trip : Lodge
- Trip Days : 25 days