Nar Phu village and Tilicho lake Trek -25 Days
Two Hidden Gems in the shop viagra pfizer Annapurna region.
- Annapurna's quieter trails to the ancient village of Nar, Phu
- Cross Thorong La one of the highest pass in the world (5416m)
- Explore unique Tibetan culture , colorful monasteries and its famous Gompas
- Savour uninterrupted views ofAnnapurna II, Himlung Himal, Gangapurna, and Tilicho Peak
- Magnificient mountains views across to Mustang and Western Tibet
- Muktinath a holy pilgrimage site for both Buddhist and Hindu
Nar Phu are two villages in the north east corner of Manang are two villages that has special features that enthusiastic travelers love to visit in their life time. Both villages were viagra canadisan healthcare very much secluded until the end of last century. These areas still remained buy cialis from canada controlled for foreign visitors.
The valley is surrounded by Peri Himalaya to the north, Gangla and Gangru order prescription propecia Himal to the east and Damodar Himal to the west. The villages are generic viagra levitra and cialis pills situated at the altitude of 3820 meter. Being nestled inside the valley it is less windy but the lands are dry. Perhaps late Prof. David Snellgrove, a renowned Tibetologist, is the first westerner to have visited these villages in his Himalayan Pilgrimage. Their spoken dialect is different from Manang and Tibetan. Most of the houses are two-story with the entrance from natural viagra the top. There are three Buddhist monasteries. Phu is located at the upper end of the valley. As in high mountain area people of the Nar Phu descends to warm region from December to February. People order levitra from canada online of Nar have closer relationship to Manang. Unlike people from Manang they cheap viagra internet do not trade widely, rather concentrate to nearby areas in the south. The Gurungs of Lamjung use the lamas of Nar Phu as they believe they are expert therefore cialis samples they have great influence.
The villages were lost around 1960 viagra prescription online at the advent of Khampas (Tibetan warrior) until 1975. Khampas made their actual presence from 1964 and lasted until they were driven out of Nepal entirely. They wages insurgency operation in Tibet after Dalai Lama escaped to India. The valley was opened to foreigners with special permit from 1985. Since then the lost village was opened to the outside world. The Khampas were powerful than the local so they dominated the villages. Actually the valley was a secure place for them. Though it is in close proximity to Lamjung in the south yet for central administration it is beyond their outlook post. In many aspects Manang dominated every aspects of Nar Phu though at later stage Lamjung exerted their influence as people of Nar Phu detested superiority exhibited by Manang. That is also one reason for the oblivion condition that isolated them from the rest and deprived of the development benefits happening around them. They have not been able to get out of the social clutch and the valley that surrounded them.
The valley is also approachable from North West from Mustang through the high pass at Thorila (5529m) and Saribung La. These are not regular route used by the people of Nar & Phu. However, climbers liked to cross this pass after climbing Saribung peak (6327m). Most trekkers visiting Nar Phu liked to cross Kang la (5306m) to reach Manang via Humde (airport) and Braga on the other side of the valley. Other interesting places in this region are visit to Tilicho Lake (4920m) and climb trekking peaks like Chulu West, Chulu East and Chulu Central. Pisang peak (6091), a training peak of Nepal Mountaineering Association, is also very popular.
The schedule stops as shown in the itinerary are a guideline only. It may change dues to logistic reason and other condition like weather, etc which are beyond our control. There are several flights throughout the day between Kathmandu and Pokhara and few flights from Pokhara to Jomsom. The flight may be delayed due to weather and technical condition, especially in winter and monsoon time. In winter the thick fog in Kathmandu airport in the morning may delay a subsequent flight. Trek to Annapurna is a popular trek. There are several good quality lodge accommodation on the trail. Many lodges provide hot shower by using solar panels.
Caution:In winter and early spring the section near Hinko can be dangerous due to avalanches from Hiunchuli and Annapurna South which are above but can not be seen. The avalanche can come crashing into the valley with unbelieving speed. Extra precaution at this point can avert the possible danger.
Private Trip Cost Net cost per person in US Dollar
- 2 pax US$2640
- 3-5 pax US$2450
- 6-9 pax US$2280
- 10+ pax US$2195
- SGL Supp:US$120
- All meals and accommodation in Lodge, tent or home stay during the trek.
- Service of trek guide and assistant for cooking
- Porters to carry personal baggage (each 15 kg.), food and camping equipment.
- Warm clothing, shoes, blankets and dark goggles for high altitude porters as required.
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters.
- Nar Phu special trek permit ; Annapurna conservation fee
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- Private transfer from Kathmandu to Besisahar, Tourist bust from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Hotel accommodation as per program using 3 star category Hotel on BB
- Personal clothing and sleeping bag
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Emergency evacuation and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Sightseeing and major meals in Kathmandu]
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned in the program
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
Departure: Anytime as per your choice of date.
2450Per Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Hard
- Max Altitude : 4150 m
- Best Time : Spring (March-May) Autumn (Oct-Nov)
- Mode of Trip : Drive-Trek-Fly
- Trip Days : 25
- Trek Duration : 18