Panchase Danda Trek – 5 days
Trek to Panchase danda has best of all three experiences: ethnic culture, awesome views of Annapurna Himalayan range, nature and, wonderful https://www.kailashhimalaya.com/cialis-fast-delivery-usa/ walk through the quiet forest trail.
Very good product and the price is right. Https://www.alignerco.ca/order-propecia-online/: each and every of the products available through our website has been produced using the best base materials.in the Annapurna. This area is less frequented levitra on line ordering 50mg by tourist. There viagra cost with prescription are no teahouses on the trail. You pass through dense forests on the first 3 days and come across villages in the last 2 days. Rhododendron forests are in full bloom in the spring. You get panoramic view of Annapurna and Machapuchare through pill price propecia out the trek. You hike through excellent trail that make a complete circuit of Phewa-tal (lake) watershed located buy cialis mexico west of Pokhara. Camps are set up in grassy pasture and rhododendron forest. There is great view of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himalaya range as you travel to Naudanda. The gradual uphill walk to Panchase danda (2509m) provides beautiful view of Machapuchare and viagra express delivery Pokhara valley from the high meadow near the ridge. There are no lodges discount propecia propecia on the trail. This cialis buy trek starts and end at Pokhara.
- Spectacular view of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchare and Lamjung Himalaya range
- Walkthrough rich rhododendron forests and birds sanctuary
- Beautiful view of Himalayan range all along the trail
- The area is off the main trekking trail
- Cultural and homestay experience
- An easy trek with children and family
- Experience the wonderful culture and hospitality of Gurung and Magar villagers
- Trek start from Pokhara – Drive to Bhumdi school /Pumdi-Bhumdi (45 min drive) – Bhumdi – Panchase Deorali - Bhaudere Deorali – Naudanda – Sarankot – Drive to Pokhara american levitra professional (10 min).
Private trek Arrangement cost and departures at any time upon your request.
- 1 pax: US$480 per person
- 2 pax: US$430 per person
- 3-5 pax: US$390 per person
- 6-9 pax: US$360 per person
- 10-15 pax US$325 per person
Departures:any time upon your request
- 01: All meals and accommodation in lodge/tea house during the trek
- 02: Service of trek guide
- 03: Porters to carry personal baggage each 15 kg.)
- 04: Accident insurance for staffs and porters
- 05: Annapurna Conservation entry permit (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- 06: Private transfer to trek start/end point
Cost does not include:
- 01: Personal clothing and sleeping bag
- 02: Airfare and transportation to and from Pokhara
- 03: Personal accident and health insurance
- 04: Emergency evacuation and medical-box
- 05: Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips.
- 06: Hotel accommodation, sightseeing and meals in Katmandu and Pokhara
Above cost indication is for you to make your budget to travel this end. We offer our best deals to you once we communcate with you through email/whatsapp exchanges. Please write to us that is convenient to you.
USD 325Per Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Easy
- Max Altitude : 3000 m
- Best Time : Spring and Autumn
- Trip Days : 5 days