Pisang Peak Climb (6091m) – 18 days
Easy climbing peak in Annapurana.
- Popular and Easy peak to summit in the Annapurna region.
- Magnificent mountain views across to Mustang and western Tibet.
- Cross Thorong La (5416m).
- Explore timeless and sacred villages, such as Muktinath.
- You get a great view of Manaslu (8156m). World's 7th highest mountain.
- Explore unique Tibetan culture, colourful monasteries and famous Gompas
- Enjoy uninterrupted views of Annapurna II, Himlung Himal, Gangapurna, and Tilicho Peak.
- Trek start from / Khudi- Dharapani– Chame– Pisang– Manang– Muktinath– Trek end at Jomsom
Pisang Peak (6091m) is situated on the way to Annapurna Circuit Trek route near Manang. The peak rises above from Pisang village and yak pastures in a uniform slope of ice and snow to the final summit pyramid. Pisang peak is considered one of the easy climbing peaks among the trekking peaks in Nepal. The first ascent was made solo by J. Wellenkamp in 1955 during a German expedition to Annapurna. This same expedition made an ascent of Chulu East.
To reach the base camp from Pisang village, the path ascends through sparse wood and pasture to a Kharka at (4380m/ 14,366ft) which is considered the best place for setting up the base camp. High Camp is set up at (5400m/ 17,715ft) climbing to a shoulder on the South-West Ridge. There will be snow at the high camp from the end of November to the end of March. The well-defined ridge leads to the final snow slope which is quite steep but not difficult to reach the summit. Descent is made on the same route. The peak has a lot of scope for exploration and pioneering. The whole of the western flank, which is guarded by a hanging glacier, and would appear to offer a considerable challenge.
- Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu. Pickup and transfer to Hotel. In Kathmandu.(BB).
- Day 02:Drive to - Khudi (790m). Overnight at Lodge.
- Day 03:Trek to Bahun Dahra (1260m). Overnight at Lodge.
- Day 04:Trek to Chamje (1410m). Overnight at Lodge.
- Day 05:Trek to Dharapani (1860m). Overnight at Lodge.
- Day 06:Trek to Chame (2620m). Overnight at Lodge.
- Day 07:Trek to Pisang (3060m). Overnight at Lodge.
- Day 08:Rest in Pisang - Overnight at Lodge.
- Day 09:Base camp - Tented camp
- Day 10:High camp - Tented camp
- Day 11:Summit (6091m) - Pisang Base camp - tented camp.
- Day 12:Manang (3440M). Overnight at Lodge.
- Day 13:Leder (4230m). Overnight at Lodge.
- Day 14:Thorang Phedi (4450m). Overnight at Lodge.
- Day 15:Over the Pass (5416m) & to Muktinath (3760m). Overnight at Lodge.
- Day 16:Jomsom (2750m) . Overnight at Lodge.
- Day 17:Jomsom Pokhara. Drive to Kathmandu.
- Day 18:Transfer to airport, depart Kathmandu
COST-Private Trip: Net per person in US$
- 2 person US$ 2325 per person
- 3-5 person US$ 2150 per person
- 6-9 person US$ 1975 per person
- 10-15 pax US$ 1840 per person
- SGL supp: US$ 60
- Arrival/departure transfers in Kathmandu.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu using 2 star hotel on BB.
- Private transportation to trek start/end point from your hotel.
- Climbing permits, Annapurna conservation area entrance permit, and TIMS permit.
- Meals, accommodation in lodge, tented camp during climbing.
- Service of climbing guide and Sherpa assistants for the bigger group size 6+ pax.
- Porters to carry member baggage - (25 kg for per member allowed).
- Warm clothing for porters, Sherpa climbing guide and his equipment allowance.
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters.
- Climbing gears like Ice axe, ropes Crampons, Harness, Screw gate ,Descended abseil device.
- Personal clothing and climbing equipment, sleeping bag.
- Personal accident insurance, emergency evacuation cost.
- Alcoholic beverage, laundry and tips.
- Any Other expenses that is not specifically mentioned in the program.
Departure: Anytime as per your choice of date.
USD 1840Per Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Moderate
- Max Altitude : 6091 m
- Best Time : March, April, May, Oct, Nov
- Mode of Trip : Drive-Fly-Lodge-Camp
- Trip Days : 18 days