Rajasthan with Varanasi – 18 days
Rajasthan Tour with Varanasi is an extended tour through northern India. This tour takes you to up and close to many different sides of Indian culture, medieval history, art and architecture. This enthralling journey begins by exploring the majestic capital city of Delhi, followed by the ancient and sacred city of Varanasi, before arriving in Agra – home of the world’s favorite monument of love; the Taj Mahal.
Continue the journey by exploring the fascinating city Rajasthan, the land of the Kings, the Rajputs. The Rajputs, a group of warrior clans who have controlled this part of India for 1000 years. The land itself is somewhat dry and, in parts, inhospitable. You will be visiting some of the historical cities, incredible fortresses awash with legends, and rare jems of impressionistic beauty, such as Udaipur, pink city Jaipur and Pushkar with its holy lake, and the exotic desert city of Jaisalmer. The place is famous for its delightful palace hotels and toursits bungalows for likewise travelers.
No two stops on this culturally-rich journey are alike, and together they span many centuries of Indian history; forming the backdrop to landmark events such as the birth of Buddhism, Mughal invasion and rule, epic Rajput battles and British imperialism. However, this tour is merely a suggestion to share a flavour of the possibilities, and simply a starting point when crafting your tailor-made Rajasthan tour – we can make any number of refinements until we’ve created your ideal experience.
Delhi-Varanasi- Agra-Fatehpur Sikri-Bharatpur- Jaipur-Pushkar-Udaipur-Ranakpur-Jodhpur-Jodhpur-Jaisalme-Bikaner-Mukundgarh-Mukundgarh-Delhi
Private trip cost:
- 3-5 person: US$1750 per person
- 6-9 person: US$1475 per person
- 10-16 person US$1460 per person
- SGL supplement: US$265
- 17 nights hotel accommodation on twin sharing in standard category of room using 4 star Hotels
- Daily breakfast at hotel;
- All transfers; intercity travel; sightseeing tour will be arranged by air conditioned vehicle;
- Local English speaking guide during sightseeing tour in Delhi, Varanasi, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaipur and Agra;
- Boat ride in Varanasi; Camel ride in Jaisalmer; Elephant ride in Jaipur
- Representative assistance on arrival on airport transfers in Delhi;
- All currently applicable taxes
Cost does not include:
- Any airfare; visa fees; driver/guide gratitude, Monument Entrance fees;
- Any personal nature expense, major meals, laundry, camera/video camera fees at monuments; mini bar, beverages, alcohol, table drinks etc.
- Any other services not mentioned under “Quote includes” head