Rara Lake Trek – 16 Days
Remote and unspoiled western parts of Nepal still offers a alternative of levitra in india market real adventure for trekkers. Unlike other areas of Nepal, viagra sales canada this part of the area where transport and luxury are beyond imagination but beauty is stunning and pure and guaranteed. The lake is situated in the Rara National Park of Mugu district of levitra links the far western region of Karnali zone of Nepal. This is the discount levitra rx biggest fresh water lake at an altitude of 2990 m. The route is well off the beaten track and affords glimpses of culture and fascinating scenery different from other parts of Nepal. The trek offers a dramatic display of clear high altitude lakes mingled with pine, spruce, rhododendron and juniper forests as well as breath taking views of the snow capped Himalayan peaks.
Rara is donde comprar levitra generica an unique and pure spot in Nepal. The lake is situated in the Rara National Park and because of its remote location https://www.kailashhimalaya.com/levitra-on-line-ordering-50mg/ the lake has been visited by only few number of tourists. The route is well off the levitra show pill beaten track and affords glimpses of culture and fascinating scenery different from other parts of Nepal. The trek offers a dramatic display of clear high altitude lakes mingled with pine, spruce, rhododendron and juniper forests as well as breath taking views of the snow capped Himalayan peaks. The lake is as deep as cialis professional 167 meters in some places, and drains into the river Mugu Karnali via Nijar Khola. It is the the home of endangered animal like red panda, common langur, and rhesus macaque. Rhododendron, juniper, oak, spruce and Cyprus are the rich vegetation of this buy cheap viagra now area.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu, transfer to hotel. In Kathmandu Day 02: Guided sightseeing tour of https://www.kailashhimalaya.com/cheap-levitra-buy-online-euro/ Kathmandu visiting Pashupatinath Temple, Boudanath Stupa and Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Day 03: Transfer to domestic airport, fly to Nepalgunj, in Nepalgunj HOtel. Day 04: Fly to Jumla (2370m), full day in Jumla - Local Home stay Day 05: Trek to Danphe Langa (3500m) - Local Home stay Day 06: Chautha (2770m) - Local Home stay Day 07: Dhotu (2380m) - Local Home stay Day 08: Rara Lake (2980m) - Local Home stay Day 09: Free day for acclimatization, in Rara Lake - Local Home stay Day 10: Gorosingha (3190m) - Local Home stay Day 11: Sinja (2440m) - Local Home stay Day 12: Jaljala Chaur (3270m) - Local Home stay Day 13: to Jumla (2370m) - Local Home stay Day 14: Fly to Nepalgunj, fly to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel. In Kathmandu Day 15: In Kathmandu- free day to explore, shopping in Kathmandu. Day 16: Transfer to airport, depart Kathmandu
Private Trip Cost
2 Pax US$1805 per person
3-5 pax US$1745 per person
6-9 pax US$1685 per person
10+pax US$1625 per person
SGL supplement: US$96
Private Departures: Any time upon request.
- All meals and Local homestay arrangement during the trek
- Service of trek guide, extra assistant guide for bigger group
- Porters to carry personal baggage (each 15 kg.), food and camping equipment
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters.
- Domestic Airfare according to program
- National park/conservation entry permit as per program
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- Local / Public transport as shown in the program for Staff to travel
- Hotel accommodation on BB in Kathmandu using 3 star category
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with tour guide and all entrance fees
- Personal clothing and sleeping bag
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Emergency evacuation and medical-cost
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips.
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned in the program
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
1745Per Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Moderate
- Max Altitude : 2990
- Best Time : Spring (March-May) Autumn (Oct-Nov) - If you like to enjoy snow then winter (Dec -Feb) is very good
- Mode of Trip : Lodge
- Trip Days : 16