Shishapangma Climbing (8013m)- 40 days
Best propecia cheap Climbing peak in Tibet.
Shishapangma is the 14th highest mountain on the planet. It is located in the central Himalayas and propecia cheap lies in Tibet. The route is a straightforward cheplevitra climb and not technically demanding. It is the youngest mountain among 8000m peaks. Mt. Shishapangma 8013 get levitra over night delivery m was first climbed by H. Ching and Nine no prescription 10mg levitra Climbers in 1664.
The journey to the plateau of Tibet is very exciting. It follows the narrow corridor that leads to Nyalam - a trading town very close to the caves of Milarepa, the sage in Tibet whose Tantric Buddhism have left a deep impression on Tibet's culture.
Drive to Zangmu via Arniko highway and cross Friendship Bridge. At the friendship bridge staff from Tibet Mountaineering Association will be waiting for our expedition group. Expedition Team members will drive on buy ing viagra in canada a 4WD land cruiser and expedition equipment will be carried by truck. After driving for 3 days (1 night in Zangmu and 2 discount levitra rx Nights in Nylam) we will reach Mount Shishapangma Base camp. Shishapangma base camp is situated at an altitude buy levitra online of (4600m). We will set camp here for 2 days to acclimatize and check expedition equipment once I've been using this product for 6 months now and it's totally eliminated all menopausal symtoms. Levitra schweiz we also dispense your medications from international fulfillment centers that are approved by the regulatory bodies from their respective countries. more.
It is a long day trek to reach Shishapangma advance base camp. It is situated at an altitude of (5400 m). Mt. Shishapangma Expedition climbing starts from this point.
Camp 1: 6400m. After hard climbing you can reach Punngpa Ri which can be said the camp 1. The surface is 55- 60 % vertical ice slop elevation here. Some times it becomes a very hard situation here because of heavy snow-rock fall for which you have to use a helmet for the protection. From Base camp, we should start to climb at about 2 AM at night to secure rock and snow falling.
Camp 2: 7000m. After many hours of continuous climbing you reach behind the second narrow rocky tower, which can be call camp two for your rest. This camp situated a little bit in a dangerous place because it is under a serac. So is up to you whether to fix your camp or to go further ahead.
Camp 3: 7500m. From Camp 2 it is very easy climbing to reach cam 3 which is approximately at the height of 7500m. And if the day is clear and sunny you can feel very warm there though you are on the snowy mountain.
- Day 01:Welcome at Kathmandu airport- transfer to Hotel
- Day 02:In Kathmandu for Tibet visa
- Day 03:In Kathmandu for Tibet visa
- Day 04 - 07:Fly to Lhasa – Drive to Shishapangma Base Camp
- Day 08:Rest day for acclimatization
- Day 09:Rest day for acclimatization
- Day 10:Trek to Advance Base Camp- O/N Camp
- Day 11 - 34:Climbing Period- Mt. Shishapangma (8013 m)
- Day 35:Reserve day
- Day 36 - 37:Trek back to Base Camp- O/N Camp – Nyalam – Lhasa
- Day 38:Fly to Kathmandu- O/N Hotel
- Day 39:In Kathmandu
- Day 40:Depart Kathmandu
COST-Private Trip: Net per per person in US$
- 01.Arrival/departure transfers in Kathmandu
- 02.Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu using 3-star hotel on BB - 5 nights
- 03.China/Tibet visa fee
- 04.Shishapangma climbing Permit, road permit and travel permit
- 05.Service of Liaison officer and interpreter
- 06.Transportation as per program/itinerary
- 07.Accommodation in Tibet on full board basis (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- 08.Nepalese Sherpa, cook and kitchen staffs at BC and ABC
- 09.Entrance fee of staffs,equipment allowances and daily wages
- 10.Accident insurance for staffs, Liaison officer and interpreter
- 11.Food and fuel at base camp and advance base camp
- 12.Kitchen tent, dining tent, store tent, shower tent, toilet tents, chair, table at BC and ABC
- 13.Single sleeping tent and mattress at BC and ABC
- 14.Transfer of all expedition goods and equipment’s to BC and back
- 15.Duffel bag for each member
- 16.Solar panel at Advance Base Camp for light and charging
- 17.Emergency Oxygen at advance base camp (for medical use)
- 18.Garbage deposit fee
- 01.Any airfare, Nepal visa fee
- 02.Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- 03.Additional night in Kathmandu
- 04.Personal clothing, climbing gear and equipment above base camp
- 05.Tents above base camp
- 06.High altitude food and fuel above base camp
- 07.Oxygen & Mask and regulator (available on request)
- 08.Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation and lost luggage
- 09.Applicable permit fees and customs charges, etc. for SAT phone, communication equipment and commercial filming
- 01.Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone etc. Tips and bonuses
Please mail us.Per Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Strenuous
- Max Altitude : 8013m
- Best Time : Spring
- Mode of Trip : Drive-Lodge-Camp
- Tour Begins at : Kodari
- Trip Days : 40 days