Sikles Trek – 7 Days
Sikles trek is one of the perfect gateways to a quite and peaceful settlement of the Gurung village.
- Annapurna's quieter trails to the Sikles village
- Savor breathtaking views of Annapurna,Fishtail,Lamjung and Mardi Himal
- Experience the Gurung village culture and lifestyle
Sikles trek is one of the perfect gateways to a quite and peaceful settlement of the Gurung village. This trek is now becoming more popular among tourist and trekkers due to close vicinity to Pokhara. It is a short and easy trek, a walk through the bank of Madi river and paddy fields, surrounded by fresh lush green forest. Sikles is a very famous cultural village of Gurung people north of the Pokhara valley. This is the best place to explore the natural beauty, culture and lifestyle of indigenous Gurung people, nice forest full of flora n fauna, socio-economic situation and sustainable Eco-tourism. A real experience of rural Nepal with a stunning view of Annapurna III (7,555 m & IV ( 7,524 m), Fishtail (6993m), Lamjung (6,983 m) and Mardi Himal (5587 m).
Private Trip cost: Net Cost per person in US$
- 2 pax: US$560 per person
- 3-5 pax: US$515 per person
- 6-9 pax: US$465 per person
- 10-15 pax US$425 per person
- All meals and accommodation in lodge/tea house during the trek, sleeping bag
- Service of trek guide, extra guide for group size above 6 person
- Porters to carry personal baggage each 15 kg.
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters
- Annapurna Conservation entry permit (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Private transfer to rek start/end point from Pokhara Hotel
- Airfare and transportation to and from Pokhara/Kathmandu
- Personal clothing and sleeping bag
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Emergency evacuation and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips.
- Hotel accommodation, sightseeing and meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
Departure: Anytime as per your choice of date
US$ 625Per Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Moderate
- Max Altitude : 2100 meters
- Best Time : Spring (March-May) Autumn (Oct-Nov)
- Mode of Trip : Lodge
- Trip Days : 7 days
- Trek Duration : 6 days