Sikles Village Tour – 3 days
Sikles village (1980 m) lies at the lap of Annapurna levitra mit rezept 10 mg preise Himal.
- Spectacular and awesome view of Himalayas – Annapurna and Lamjung
- Wonderful village walk around Sikles
- Easy walk to a nearby village and view points
- Familiarize with village life and activities
- You get to enjoy and experience wonderful Gurung culture, nature and pristine environment
- Route: Drive to Bijaypur – Drive up the hill to Sildujure – Continue to drive to Sikles – Return drive the same road to Pokhara
Sikles village (1980 m) lies at the lap of Annapurna Himal very close to Namun Bhanjyang – a high mountain pass. It is one of the largest levitra pro villages around the area. The villagers generic levitra mastercard in Sikles built their houses in traditional Gurung style. They are usually two-storied, a domed structure built with mud and stones using a traditional method of construction. The upper story has a thatched roof and the brand levitra without a prescription lower one is covered with stone slates. Most of the Gurung houses in other villages have a similar design that blends perfectly with the surrounding environment. The paths in the village are paved with https://adicine3.dejerte.com/canada-pharmacy-viagra/ stone slabs. Sikles is a clean and cialis on line canada well organized Gurung village.
Traditionally youth of Sikles cialis online fast delivery village goes to join Indian, British and Nepalese armies. Pension and remittance are usually their sources of income. Gurung cialis online uk is a martial race that helped Prithivi Narayan Shah, the rebuilder of Gurkha as a nation. Red velvet long sleeve blouse and dark shade phariya (long skirts like a wrap) is the favourite of Gurung ladies. With it they wear half - body wrap (ghalek) that sling down below the waistline. Normally their preferred colour is maroon. Gurung men usually wear kilt like wrap that is knee-length. It is made from loincloth (kachhad). They wear a coat that sling down and tied like a belt around the waist. It works as some sort of backpack – the only difference it is in front. This dress style is different from other ethnic people of Nepal.
When you are in the village explore around to cheap viagra brand experience local Gurung culture and their tradition. You get to johannesburg levitra see the daily life of the villagers. Take a short hike to how can i get viagra overnight Rishing Dada. It is about 40 minute - hike to the ridge. There you can get a close-up view of Annapurna, buy branded viagra online Machhapuchare and Lamjung Himal. The view is amazing. The hilltop is pasture ground generic levitra 40 mg for their sheep. Gurung of Sikles farms sheep for its wool and meat. In the village, you may come across women folks making thread from wool and use handloom to make cloths. They do this activity during their off time from the plantation and household work. Depend upon the season you can see them either in rice plantation, harvesting or making threads from sheep wool. You get firsthand experience about the changes made by the ACAP initiative in the life of villagers. Sikles is one of the best villages that have a successful experience in sustainable tourism. They have done very well in nature conservation. In recent years there is a great deal of tourists’ attention on Sikles. They either trek or drive to Sikles to experience village life and transformation they have due do development brought by ACAP. The initiative was taken by Dr. Chandra Gurung who died in a fatal helicopter crash in Gunsa on 23 September 2006 along with prominent members of the conservation project and World Wild Life Fund.
The drive is about 5 hours (55 km) from Pokhara. The road follows the Madi-Nadi river that flows from Annapurna Himal. The uphill drives climb up to the ridge at Sildujure and then descend to Chipli Gaun and to Khilang. All these villages are as beautiful as Sikles. The last village is Taprang before you reach Sikles. The return journey would be the same road to Pokhara.
Private Trip Cost:Net per person in NPR
- NPRs 15,500 per person . We need 6 person to run the trip.
- Join In Fixed Departure cost NPRs 16,000 per person
- Accommodation based on double occupancy
- Ground transportation to start and from end point of tour
- Accommodation - normal lodge during the hike based on double occupancy
- Meals – Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Trek guide and camp assistant based on group size
- First- Aid kit
- Nature conservation charges (permit)
Price starts from NPRs 14,000 per personPer Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Easy to Moderate
- Max Altitude : 1980 m
- Best Time : Jan, feb, March, April, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
- Mode of Trip : Hiking, Home stay, cultural exchange
- Tour Ends at : Lake side Hotel at Pokhara
- Trip Days : 3
- Departure Date : Coming soon