Singu Chuli Climb (6501m) – 17 Days
Adjoined to Tharpu Chuli and Hiunchuli.
- Difficult, Challenging and Strangest summit you can every approach.
- Stunning view of the Annapurana ranges and glaciers.
- Attempt summit through North-East-Face.
- Visit of popular vantange point at Ghorepani, poonhill.
- Extensive rhododendron forests, Natural hot springs, flora and fauna.
- Journey into the heart of Annapurna.
Singu Chuli (6501m/21,328ft) peak is situated in the Annapurna Sanctuary adjoined to Tharpu Chuli(5500m)and across Hiunchuli (6331m) peak. Singu Chuli is the mountain formerly known as Fluted Peak. The first ascent was on 13 June 1957 by C.W.F.Noyce and A.D.M.Cox.
From Machhapuchhare base camp cross the rubble-strewn snout of the South Annapurna Glacier and follow the Modi Khola on its true right bank until it is joined by a tributary stream from the West Annapurna Glacier. Base camp is set at the altitude of (4350m) and then establish two high camps, one at (4900m) at the approach of North-East Face and a higher one at (5500m). On the North-East Face of the mountain before the summit is gained. A vertical wall near the summit fronts some technical challenge on this climb. This climb is suggested to only those with some alpine and ice climbing experience.
Despite the relative ease of access to the Sanctuary, this mountain has proven difficult for most commercial climbing groups who have tended to concentrate their efforts on Tent Peak.
- Day 01: Drive to Birethanti and trek to Tirkhedhunga (1577m).
- Day 02: Trek to Ghorepani (2855m)
- Day 03: Sunrise to Poon Hill (3200m) and trek to Tadapani.
- Day 04: Tadapani (2595m) to Chomrong (1950m).
- Day 05: Trek to Dovan (2720m).
- Day 06: Trek to Machapuchre B.C (3700m).
- Day 07: Trek to Annapurna B.C (4130m).
- Day 08: Trek around the Annapurna B.C for the acclimatization
- Day 09: Trek to Singu Chuli Base Camp (4350m).
- Day 10: Climb to High Camp (4900m).
- Day 11: Climb to Higher camp (5500m).
- Day 12: Climb to Summit (6501m) and return to Base Camp.
- Day 13: Trek to Machapuchre B.C (3700m).
- Day 14: Trek to Dovan (2720).
- Day 15: Trek to Jhino (1600m).
- Day 16: Jhino to Tolka (1700m).
- Day 17: Trek to Phedi, drive to Pokhara/Hotel.
COST-Private Trip: Net per person in US$
- 1 person US$ 5360 per person
- 2 person US$ 4285 per person
- 3-5 person US$ 3645 per person
- 6-9 person US$ 2920 per person
- Climbing permit, park fees.
- Airfare, ground transportation according to programme.
- Meals, accommodation in lodge or tent, cooking and eating utensils.
- Service of guide, cook, kitchen and Sherpa assistants.
- Porters to carry camp equipments, food and members personal baggage of 25 kg each.
- Warm clothing for porters, Sherpa climbing guide and his equipment allowance.
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters.
- Hotel accommodation and sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
- Personal clothing and climbing equipment, sleeping bag.
- Personal accident insurance, emergency evacuation cost, oxygen, medical box.
- Alcholic beverage, laundry and tips.
Departure: Anytime as per your choice of date.
$ 3645Per Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Hard - Strenuous
- Max Altitude : 6501 meters
- Best Time : Spring (March-May) Autumn (Oct-Nov)
- Mode of Trip : Drive- lodge- Camp
- Tour Begins at : Pokhara
- Trip Days : 17 days