Sun Koshi Rafting – 7 days
Sun Koshi river flows from west to east for almost 300km through low elevation. The volume of water in the river is big and gets bigger as it approach the plain. The river becomes bigger as it flows to join Sapta Koshi river near Chatara. On the bak of Koshi Tappu National Park. There are many pleasant beaches on the river banks.
The trip starts at Dolalghat on the way to Kodari border and Jiri and ends at Chatara, near Dharan. It has full of surprise rapids. After the trip starts you enter into unspoiled hinterland of eastern Nepal without link to road and civilization. River of Sunkoshi has many fun and exciting rapids which becomes harder as it approaches final destination. There are many heavy and high rapids comparable to Grand Canyon of Colorado river in USA.
One of the 10th classic and best white water journeys on Sunkoshi (river of gold) is in Nepal offers a longest river trip and the most fascinating among the few rivers, which flow down from snow-capped mountains. Big rapes, warm water, beautiful scenery and great camping makes this is a classic multi-day river trip. There will be a great trip for intermediate and advanced kayakers. At its best in medium to high flows. This enchanting river expedition of 7 days will definitely be the highlight of you visit to Nepal, its memory shall last for ever and ever . Sunkoshi is an unpredictable river, it has its own moods, serene, calm and tranquil one moment, wile and turbulent the next, always changing, always challenging, the ultimate in the river adventure. So, Sun Koshi is famous in rafting circles, and with good reason.Private Departure: Anytime upon request
- swim wear for on the river
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
- Personal medication
- Reading book
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River)
You can also combine your Rafting trip with Mountain biking and Jungle safari.
2 person: US$ 940 Per Person
3-5 person: US$ 635 per person
6-9 person: US$ 590 Per Person
10-15 person: US$ 540 per person
Single room supplement is applicable which is additional*Government fees and airfare are subject to change. Cost Includes:
- Ground Transportation (From and After).
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip. River Permit.
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment.
- Safety Kayak.
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc).
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire.
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation.
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership.
- First aid kid box.
Cost does not include:
- Personal nature expenses like Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic, beverages during the trip
- Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu and during the trip
- Emergency evacuation and personal health and accident insurance
- Airfare after the trip (available upon request)
- Tips to Staffs
- Sleeping bag
Mustang Mountain Biking Tour
Nepal Mustang Mountain Biking for adventure seekers- A Thrilling Experience Nep
Treasure of Taplejung
Taplejung is a far-flung district located in the eastern development region of t