Tent Peak Climb (5663m) – 17 days
Best trek peak in the Annapurna Sanctuary.
- Summit Tent Peak and feel the exhilaration.
- Trek through some of the beautiful Gurung villages of Ghanruk and Chomrung.
- Journey into the heart of Annapurna.
- Ghorepani poon-hill a perfect vantage point.
- No advanced mountaineering skill is required, poses less danger.
- Breath taking views of Himchuli, Annapurna South, Barahi Shikhar, Annapurna I, Glacier Dom, Gangapurna, Annapurna III and Machhapuchhre.
- Extensive rhododendron forests, Natural hot springs, flora and fauna.
- Trek start from/ Nayapul- Ghandruk- Chomrung– Hinko- MBC - ABC – Chomrung- Ghoreapni - Trek end at Nayapul
Tent Peak (5633m) is also known as Tharpu Chuli in Nepali. The name was given by British explorer Jimmy Roberts during his expedition to Machhapuchhare in 1957. It is the best peak in the Annapurna sanctuary that offers a great panoramic view of the surrounding mountain and nice climbing. Part of the climbing route is through the standard North West ridge route to the summit with a high base camp at (4877 meters). Tent peak with its relatively low altitude and reasonable approach, without serious objective danger, make this an attractive mountain, especially when combined with its position and ease of access. At present three routes have been recorded and many more are obviously possible. Because of the large number of climbing expeditions that enter the Sanctuary, it might well be the peak that has received a lot of unnoticed attention.
You will trek along the local trails, through forests, villages and terraced farmland treating you to unparalleled mountain scenery, giving you an inside experience into the Nepalese life and culture. An interesting climb combining glacier views, face climbing and tiptoeing on knife ridges, this mountain offers an unparalleled view of the entire Annapurna Sanctuary. A breathtaking circle of hanging glaciers surrounded by some of the highest peaks on earth. The normal route follows the North-West Ridge to the summit although the mountain has been climbed via the South-East Ridge as well as South-West Face.
COST-Private Trip: Net per person in US$
- 1 person US$ 5000 per person
- 2 person US$ 4000 per person
- 3-5 person US$ 3500 per person
- 6-9 person US$ 2800 per person
- Climbing permit, park fees
- Ground transportation according to programme
- Meals, accommodation in lodge or tent, cooking and eating utensils
- Service of guide, cook, kitchen and Sherpa assistants
- Porters to carry camp equipments, food and members personal baggage of 25 kg each
- Warm clothing for porters, Sherpa climbing guide and his equipment allowance
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- Hotel accommodation in Kahtmandu and Pokhara.
- Personal clothing and climbing equipment, sleeping bag.
- Personal accident insurance, emergency evacuation cost, oxygen.
- Alcholic beverage, laundry and tips.
- Anyother expenses that is not specifically mentioned in the program.
*Government fees and airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
Departure: Anytime as per your choice of date.
$ 2800Per Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Difficult
- Max Altitude : 5663 m.
- Best Time : March, April, May, Oct, Nov
- Mode of Trip : Drive-Lodge-Camp
- Tour Begins at : Pokhara
- Trip Days : 17 days