The Best Things to See and Do in Nepal in 2018 and 2019
There are actually so many other exciting, interesting and adventurous things to see and do in the little country.From visiting Buddha’s birthplace to spotting enormous rhinos, here are our picks for the best things to see and do in Nepal.
1. Climb a mountain: if you want to climb small peaks ranges from 5000 meter – that does not require climbing permit and clmbing skill. Let us know your interest, we do help you and fullfill your dream come true. We do provide trekking peak climbing services that ranges from 5500m to 6500 meter beside big mountain climbing called expedition peak in Nepal or long and hard trek in the wilderness that required enormous physical strenght and expericed staffs support.
2. Go trekking in the Himalaya: from a day hike to 4 weeks treks, we provide services for any number of days. Please get int touch with us.
3. Take a mountain flight called Everest flight: 1 hour . You just need to let us know which date you like to fly – it will be done instantly for you.
4. Join a festival: Nepal has continueous festival schedule thoughout the year. Just let us know your date so we can suggest which festival falls in. Each festival has photography opportunity.
5. Go Safari to spot Rhinos: Chitwan is famous National park, beside Chitwan Bardia and Suklaphanta National park in the wester Nepal is famous for Tigers. We book this tour and help you to get there.
6. Go white water Rafting and learn Kayak: there are all choices of rafting opportunity from soft river to really wild one from a day to two weeks one. Just write to us to know more about it.
7. Go on Yoga or meditation: for your peace of mind
8. Visit Gautam Buddha’s birth place in Lumbini
9. Visit Kathmandu’s world Heritage sites: Boudanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, Kathmandu Durbaar Square, Swyambhunath Stupa and many more
10. Go Paragliding in Pokhara or Zipflyer
11. Visit Buddist Pilgrmage trek and sites
12. Home stay with local in mountain villages
13. Go Birdwatching in Koshi Tappu which is famous for birds sanctuary
Easy way to contact us – just write an email or connect us throuh whatsapp, viber
NEPAL TOURISM NEWS VIEWS & INFO – DEC 2021
HIGHLIGHTS OF NOV 2021 ISSUE Editorial Tourism Kick started in Nepal! The fir
TRAVELLERS ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE MANAGEMENT REGULATION 2021
Published on 27 Sep, 2021 This new regulation is enacted by the Nepal governmen