Lhasa and Yamdrok Lake Tour – 5 days
Travel to the 3rd highest lake viagra no perscription in Tibet.
- Yamdrok-tso lake at an altitude of (4400m) andcrossing over the Gampala pass (4790m)
- Ancient monasteries, holy lakes, big mountain ranges, lovely traditional villages
- Absorb the dramatic views of the north face of Everest
- Explore Lhasa and visit Potala place, former home of Dalai Lama
- Delve into the rich cultural traditions of Tibet
This tour covers the major tourist sites of Lhasa City: Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Bakor street, Drepung monastery, and Sera monastery, and you can see one of the three sacred lakes in Tibet, Yamdrok-tso lake at an altitude of 4400m above sea level with a stunning view of holy Mt Nyenchen Khangsar and rich australia price per tablet for levitra 20mg pasture land of local herdsmen.
Yamdrok Lake (also known as Yamdrok Yumtso or Yamzho Yumco) is a freshwater lake in Tibet, it is one of the three largest sacred lakes in Tibet. It is over 72 km (45 mi) long. The lake is surrounded by many snow-capped mountains and is fed by numerous small streams. The lake has an outlet stream at its cheap viagra internet far western end and means turquoise in English due to its colour. According discount cialis no rx to local mythology, Yamdok Yumtso lake is the transformation of a goddess.
Like mountains, lakes are considered sacred by Tibetan people, the principle being that they are the dwelling places of protective deities and therefore invested with special spiritual powers. Yamdrok Lake is one of four particularly holy lakes, thought to be divinatory; everyone from the Dalai Lama to local villagers makes pilgrimages there. It is considered sacred as one of the four "Great Wrathful Lakes" guarded by the goddess Dorje discount levitra online us Gegkyi Tso. The cheap viagra brand other such lakes are Lhamo La-tso, Namtso, and Manasarovar. The generic propecia mastercard lake is revered as a talisman and is said to be part of the life-spirit of Tibet. The largest lake in southern Tibet, it is said that if pictures of generic levitra its waters dry, Tibet will no longer be habitable.
The lake, its islands, and the surrounding area are closely associated with Padmasambhava, cheap cialis without rx the Second Buddha, who brought Buddhism to Tibet in the 8th century AD.About Mt.Kailash and Pilgrimage Tour:
Tour begins and ends at Lhasa
COST-Private Trip: Net per person in USD
- 2 pax US$925
- 3-5 pax US$790
- 6-9 pax US$600
- 10-15 pax US$520
- Single room supplement: US$ 145
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis using 3 star Hotel like Hotel Dhoodgu or Yak or similar
- Daily breakfast
- English speaking experienced Tibetan guide
- Transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees at monasteries
- Tibet Travel permit
- Mineral water – 2 bottles each day
- China/Tibet visa fee if obtain in Kathmandu (applies as per nationalities)
- Any Airfare
- All expenses of personal nature, phone calls, laundry, etc
- Lunch and Dinner at hotels
- Alcoholic beverages and bar bills
- Personal health and accident insurance
Note: If you want to join with other international travelers - the cost would be slightly cheaper compared to above. Let us know which month you wish to travel so we can put you in there.
- Chinese Embassy requires passport physically for 3 full days to process China/Tibet visa when you are in Kathmandu
- Visa working days are Mondays to Fridays from 11 am onward; receiving visa time is in the afternoon of 3rd day
$ 925Per Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Moderate
- Max Altitude : 4400m
- Best Time : May June, July, August, September, October
- Mode of Trip : Hotel-Drive-Guest house
- Tour Begins at : Lhasa
- Trip Days : 5 days