Trishuli Rafting – 2 days
One of the Best Rafting Spot, close to Kathmandu.
- Spectacular and awesome view of Annapurna, Ganesh Himal and Manaslu
- Enjoy the relaxed environment and cool weather of the river
- Easy walk to a nearby village. Possible to make some stops during the trip
- Exciting white water rafting in swift-flowing Trishuli river
- Enjoy overnight tented camping and picnic lunch on the beach
- You get to enjoy and experience nature and soothing environment
- Route: Drive to Chauradi– Rafting in Trishuli river - Drive from Gaighat to Kathmandu
It is the most popular river for rafting in Nepal. It is popular because of its proximity to Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan Jungle. The road to Pokhara and Chitwan travel almost parallel to the river. It has several sections with easy and exciting rapids. The white water section is above Kuringhat; below that is mainly floating trip. Water level determines the point from where you start the raft; it can be either upstream or lower near Mugling. There are nice beaches along the route for camping. Rafting in the Trishuli River is best when it is combined with a safari in Chitwan or a tour to Pokhara or both.
Travel: Starting points are on the road from Kathmandu to Chitwan. This is the major highway to the other parts of Nepal. From Mugling the road goes to Chitwan and Pokhara.
Private Trip Cost: Net per person in NPR
- NPRs 10,500 per person. We need minimum 6 person to run the trip.
- Join In Fixed Departure NPRs 11,000
- Accommodation based on double occupancy
- Ground transportation to start and from end point of the river trip
- Accommodation: two person tents, and mattress
- Camping equipments
- Meals – Lunch, dinner, breakfast and Lunch next day
- River guide and camp assistants based on group size
- Rafting rubber (compact and inflated) boat and accessory rafting equipments
- First- Aid kit
Starting from Npr9,000 per personPer Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : 3+ grade
- Max Altitude : 300m
- Best Time : Spring (March, April and May) Autun (September, October and November)
- Mode of Trip : Rafting
- Tour Begins at : Tourist Bus station - Shorakhutte
- Tour Ends at : Kurintar or Gaighat - your Raft guide will coordinate this
- Trip Days : 2 days
- Departure Date : Coming soon