Trishuli Rafting Delight
It is the most popular river for rafting in Nepal. It is popular because of its proximity to Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan Jungle. The road to Pokhara and Chitwan travel almost parallel to the river. It has several sections with easy and exciting rapids. White water section is above Kuringhat; below that is mainly floating trip. Water level determines the point from where you start the raft; it can be either upstream or lower near Mugling. There are nice beaches along the route for camping. Rafting in Trishuli river is best when it is combined with safari in Chitwan or tour to Pokhara or both.
Travel: Starting points are on the road from Kathmandu to Chitwan. This is major highway to the other parts of Nepal. From Mugling the road goes to Chitwan and Pokhara.
Option: It is best to conjoin your trip with Jungle safari in Chitwan which will be around 2 hours drive to Chitwan, a beauiful wildlife sanctuary.
Private Departure: Anytime upon request
Sugesseted Equipment checklist:
- swim wear for on the river
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
- Personal medication
- Reading book
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River)
US$ 395 Per Person
US$ 260 per person
US$ 235 Per Person
US$ 220 per person
*Government fees and airfare are subject to change.
- Tent accommodation, all meals
- Accident insurance for staffs
- Sleeping bags, rafting equipments
- Rafting guide, camp staffs, govt. tax
- Private transportation to/from Raft stat/end point
- Personal nature expenses like Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic, beverages during the trip
- Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu and during the trip
- Emergency evacuation and personal health and accident insurance
- Tips to Staffs
USD 240 per personPer Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Easy
- Max Altitude : 1400 m
- Best Time : March, April , May , Oct , Nov.
- Trip Days : 7 days