Upper Dolpo Traverse Trek – 23 days
Trek to the isolated Do- Tarap valley over the brand viagra pfizer canada high passes and deep blue lake.
- A unique insight into 'Old Tibet', Medieval, prescription viagra colorful Dolpa villages.
- Trek through rugged mountain landscape and rich cultural legacy
- Visit the ancient village of Do-Tarap
- Spend an exclusive moment at a very esquisite Shey Phokshindu lake
- You will see Tibetan nomads, cave gompas with exquisite murals, fortresses, palaces and cave hermitages
- Visit Tibetan Buddhist monasteries along the incredible sculpted valleys and wild rock formations
- Enjoy classic scenery of the high Tibetan platean plateau
Upper Dolpo is located beyond Dhaulagiri mountain range and viagra prescription online falls under the rain shadow area of western Nepal. This region is one of the most buy levitra no prescription required remote and isolated areas in Nepal. Rare species of animals such as snow leopard and blue viagra using sheeps are found in this area. You will be crossing several 5000-meter high passes on the trail from Jomsom. En-route you will discover villages rarely visited by https://www.kailashhimalaya.com/viagra-price-germany/ outsider. These people live with deep faith in Buddhism and tantric rituals.
You buy cialis professional no prescription will be amazed to see the raw beauty of the land and the innocence of the people. You will experience your get levitra over night delivery travel as if you are in a time machine going back in time. There is nothing except you and nature. The deep blue sky, snow-covered rolling high mountain and deep river valley and the seemingly endless order levitra from canada online trail continue to dominate the journey. Villages at Sangda and Charkabhot are the only reminders of people other than you.
Charkabhot is the last big village from Do in the west and Sangdok in the east. As Christoph Von Furer-Haimendorf in his book ‘Himalayan Traders’ said the village of Charkhabhot is a unique Mark, has you ordered this medicine? Do you satisfied, levitra prescription online. We fill thousands of online prescriptions everyday because our customers know that we offer unmatched value and the highest level of customer service delivered 24-7. village with a fort-like structure. (Bhot) means Tibet in Nepali and Bhotia means dwellers of the high mountain. The trek from Jomsom to Dolpa following pictures of generic levitra the higher route through several high- passes into the remote villages of Charkabhot and Do Tarap. Unlike Mustang and Shey gompa that has attracted the outside world the land west of Jomsom and behind the Crystal Mountain has remained as aloof as ever waiting to be discovered in its raw form.
Unlike other treks cialis onlines you travel through the uncharted trail. Even local people do not use the trail beyond Sangda –la (5487m). So far only a few buy viagra online cheap people have taken this journey. The trek provides an unprecedented adventure. You will discover the original state of the inhabitants. Of course, you will be thrilled to encounter nomads and yak caravans. After Charka Bhot you will enter into the well-travelled route of Lower Dolpo. You follow the trail to Do Tarap and cross Numa la and Bagala to reach the pristine alpine lake of Phoksindhu. Turn south to Ringmo. The main trail leads to Dunai and to Juphal. From Juphal fly out to Nepaljung and to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu, transfer to hotel. In Kathmandu(BB)
Day 02: In Kathmandu- free day, sort out permit & equipment
Day 03: Bus to Pokhara - Explore Pokhara own
Day 04: Fly to Jomsom, commence trek to Kagbeni. Overnight at Guest House accommodation
Day 05: Dangar Jong - camp
Day 06: Sangda (4000m) - camp
Day 07: Sangda (4000m) Acclimatization - camp
Day 08: Lungpa Khola valley (4251m) - camp
Day 09: Traverse Sangda la (5080m) - camp
Day 10: Traverse Sangda la (5513m) - camp
Day 11: Cross the last pass (5183m) to Charkabhot (5035m) - camp
Day 12: Rest day at Charka - camp
Day 13: Cross Charka pass (5035m)-camp
Day 14: Descend to Do Tarap (4040m) - camp
Day 15: Cross Numa La (5190m) - camp
Day 16: Cross Baga La (5090m) - camp
Day 17: Phoksindhu lake (3568m) - camp
Day 18: Roha gaon (2970m) - camp
Day 19: Juphal airport (2400m) - Guest House accommodation
Day 20: Fly to Nepaljung. Fly to Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel.
Day 21: In Kathmandu- free day
Day 22: In Kathmandu- free day
Day 23: Transfer to airport, depart KathmanduNote:
This trek involves several days in a high elevation above 4000 to 5000 meter. So, it is important to bring appropriate clothing and shoes. All participants must be physically fit. This trek is physically demanding though mountaineering skill is not necessary. It is important to remember not to endanger the lives of other trek members, Sherpas, and porters by climbing a peak or continuing the trek in unsafe conditions. The schedule stops as shown above are a guideline only. It may change due to logistic reason and other condition like weather, etc. that are beyond our control. Flight to remote mountain airstrip is subject to weather and technical condition. All flights are in the early morning. In winter the thick fog in Kathmandu airport in the morning may delay subsequent flights to and from other destinations. It is important to allow 2 night before and 3 night after the trek in Kathmandu to allow possible flight delay in the mountain. There is no refund for unused service whatsoever be the reason after the trip has begun.
- 2 Pax US$4745 p/pax
- 3-5pax US$4255 p/pax
- 6-9pax US$3860 p/pax
- 10+pax US$3570 p/pax
- SGL supplement: US$145
- All meals and full camping trek arrangement with all camping gears
- Cooking and eating utensils
- Service of trek guide, cook, kitchen and sherpa assistants
- Porters to carry personal baggage (each 15 kg.), food and camping equipment
- Warm clothing, shoes, blankets and dark goggles for high altitude porters as required
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters
- Domestic Airfare according to programme
- Nationalpark/conservation entry permit as per programme
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- Local / Public transport as shown in the programme
- Hotel accommodation on BB ( 2 star category) as per programme
- Personal clothing, climbing equipment and sleeping bag.
- Personal accident and health insurance.
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical-box.
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips.
- Sightseeing tours and meals in Kathmandu
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned in the programme.
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
Departure: Anytime as per your choice of date.
US$ 3570Per Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Streneous
- Max Altitude : 5513 m.
- Best Time : May, June, July, August, September
- Mode of Trip : Fly / Camp Trek
- Trip Days : 23 days