Chitwan Safari – 3 days
The most popular wildlife national park in Nepal.
- Spectacular and awesome view on the way to Chitwan National Parks
- Enjoy bird watching in jungle walk
- Enjoy and experience Jungle safari on elephant back
- Experience culture of Tharu of Chitwan
- You get to enjoy and experience wonderful wild lives, birds and pristine environment
- Route: Drive to Narayanghat – Drive to Chitwan National Park – Return drive to Narayaanghat - Drive to Kathmandu
Chitwan National Park is one of the few remaining habitats of the Royal Bengal tiger and great one-horned rhinoceros. It has a rich ecosystem that includes mammals, birds, reptiles and water animals of several kinds. Wild elephants are occasionally seen. About 309 species of birds including gangetic dolphin, waterfowl - both migratory and residential and two species of crocodile are found in the park. Important aspect of National Park is culture of indigenous Tharu people. In the middle of 20th century they are well known for their immunity power from malaria (mosquito bite). Tharu people are part of the ecosystem. Wildlife viewing in the national park: One-horned rhinos, wild elephants, Royal Bengal tiger, black beer, sloth bear, spotted deer, barking deer, hog deer, sambar deer, antelopes, wild boar, wild chickens, peacock, different species of birds, gharials (crocodile), alligators, monkeys, and reptiles.
Chitwan is situated in Rapti valley in the subtropical land of Terai (plains). The rugged Churia hills, sal forests, grassland, riverine forests, swamps and lakes provide excellent habitats for an unusually rich variety of large mammals.
Apart from nature and wildlife the whole natural environment in Chitwan National Park get you in relaxed mode. More than the animals and nature, here you get to enjoy your disengaged time from you regular life style. Chitwan safari break has natural recreation value. The break rejuvenates your energy. And if you are with family members and friends it helps bond relationship. You enjoy this trip with family and friends. Holiday in Chitwan National Park is always a memorable event. To help you attain enjoyable time we have selected some of the best safari set up to satisfy your need based on level of affordability, quality, comfort, good meals and best access to view abundant wild life.
Equipment and checklist (Suggested items)
- Short and Long Sleeve Shirts - Long sleeved is for protection from the sun and insects in the evenings.
- Shoes - Comfortable running shoes and a pair of sandals.
- Binoculars Camera if you are enthusiastic bird watcher
- Water bottle
- Insect repellent, sunscreen cream and lip gloss
Optional Add on Activities: You may be interested in:
- Manakamna Mandir with cable car
- Day rafting in Trishuli River with or without camping
Check with us for logistics and additional cost
The camp activities that are described above are for your guideline only. It is subject to change. It depends upon the jungle camp you stay. Often changes in the activity program and schedules are due to logistics condition and the location of the camp.
Cost of the trip:
- NPRs 21,000 per person ( we need minimum 6 person to run the trip)
- Join In Fixed Departure cost NPRs 22,000 per person
- Accommodation based on double occupancy
- Ground transportation to start and from end point of tours
- Accommodation – comfortable room with attached bath
- Meals - Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Jungle activities – Elephant back ride, jeep safari, dugout boat ride, jungle walk
- Jungle tour guide and camp assistant based on group size
- National Park entrance fee and charges
Price start from NPRs 19,500 per personPer Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Easy
- Max Altitude : 700
- Best Time : Jan, feb, March, April, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
- Mode of Trip : Tourist bus
- Tour Ends at : Shorakhutte, Thamel, Kathmandu
- Trip Days : 3
- Departure Date : Coming soon