Yala Peak Climb (5732m)- 15 days
Ascent in 2 days, easy and fun.
- Summit the wonderful Yala peak (5732m).
- One of the best trekking peak in Nepal.
- Ascent the peak in 2 days.
- Stunning views of Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal,and other mountain ranges.
- Enjoy a fully supported trek and climb with plenty of cultural interaction.
- Ancient old customs and impressive Buddhist monuments.
- Yak Cheese factories, Religious monasteries, Yolmo Culture.
- Wildlife and diverse flora and fauna.
Yala peak (5732m) is a remarkable mountain, best for beginner mountaineers. It is located in a beautiful Langtang valley, north of Kathmandu. The climbing aspect of this mountain peak is easier and does not require advanced mountaineering experience. Langtang is a very beautiful valley closest to Kathmandu. Start trek by driving to Syabrubensi from Kathmandu, then trek up the valley for four days. Explore Langshisa glacier if time permits and acclimatize accordingly. The high camp will be at an altitude of (4800m)from where the summit bid starts. After an alpine start, summit to the peak before afternoon, there is amazing views of Tibet and across to Shisapangma (the only 8000 meters peak situated wholly in Tibet). After the summit attempt, you will again trek back retracing the same trail back to Syabrubenshi and drive to Kathmandu.
- 2 person US$ 1700 per person
- 3-5 person US$ 1500 per person
- 6-9 person US$ 1300 per person
- 10-15 pax US$ 1170 per person
- SGL supp: US$ 90
- 01. Arrival/departure transfers in Kathmandu
- 02. Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu using 2 star hotel on BB
- 03. Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with professional tour guide, entrance fees during sightseeing tour
- 04. Private transportation to trek start/end point from your hotel
- 05. National park entrance and TIMS permit
- 06. Meals, accommodation in lodge, tented camp during climbing
- 07. Service of climbing guide and Sherpa assistants for the bigger group size 6+ pax
- 08. Porters to carry memkber baggage - 15 kgs per member allowed
- 09. Warm clothing for porters, Sherpa climbing guide and his equipment allowance
- 10. Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- 11. Climbing gears like Ice axe, ropes Crampons, Harness, Screw gate ,Descended abseil device
- Personal clothing and climbing equipment, sleeping bag
- Personal accident insurance, emergency evacuation cost, medical box
- Alcoholic beverage, laundry and tips.
Departure: Anytime as per your choice of date.
$ 1170Per Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Moderate
- Max Altitude : 5732
- Best Time : March, April, May, Oct, Nov
- Mode of Trip : Drive- Lodge- Camp
- Tour Begins at : Syabrubesi
- Trip Days : 15 days
- Trek Duration : 9 days